PDA

View Full Version : LOU DOBBS Article applies to all but RP!!

Jrogan
01-16-2008, 11:52 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/15/Dobbs.January16/index.html

Ah Lou hasn't RP addressed everything you say the candidates haven't addressed?

RonPaulFTFW
01-16-2008, 12:12 PM
lou dobbs is full of shit and a media prima donna.

he has nothing to say unless it suits his book sales.

ClayTrainor
01-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Lou Dobbs willl pay one day for being a shill.

I had hopes he was sincere about his anger and claims about wanting small government.

Sometimes i wonder if someone is literally holding a gun to his head... Saying... mention ron paul, and i'll shoot you man!

lol... this blackout is ridiculous!

boberino
01-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Lou Dobbs is a collectivist.

Please realize that so these Lou Dobbs threads stop.

Minuteman
01-16-2008, 12:58 PM
When will you people learn that Lou is going to back Bloomberg in his 3rd party run and has been setting up his show for it for months now.

notagain
01-16-2008, 03:17 PM
I used to be a fan of Lou Dobbs, but it seems like he go's out of his to not mention RP. He backs Bloomberg, nuff said!

RonPaulFTFW
01-16-2008, 03:21 PM
I've never been a fan of that windbag.

he's just a TV talking head that bitches about anything he can. Junk food TV at it's best.

Lisa S
01-16-2008, 03:38 PM
I heard him say last night I think that all the Republicans would keep us in Iraq knowing Ron Paul wouldn't. They do that all the time. They act like Ron doesn't exist and it should be illegal the way they are trying to influence this election.

NoMoreApathy
01-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Lou Dobbs willl pay one day for being a shill.

I had hopes he was sincere about his anger and claims about wanting small government.

Sometimes i wonder if someone is literally holding a gun to his head... Saying... mention ron paul, and i'll shoot you man!

lol... this blackout is ridiculous!

Maybe not literally a gun, but the establishment knows Dobb's audience is made up of a large portion of independents and that they could be our biggest potential support base.

Dobbs has sided with keeping his job, I would imagine.

Notice he doesn't talk about the NAU anymore.

Only Beck does now, but then again, Beck has no real audience anyway.

SimpleName
01-16-2008, 04:00 PM
I have lost all respect for Lou. He has sold the true believers in liberty and the anti-establishment crew for his own sakes. Stop the act, Lou!