PDA

View Full Version : It seems the Radio Talk Shows are ignoring Ron Paul's 4th place finish...

wgadget
01-16-2008, 11:03 AM
You know what to do...

CALL THEM UP!!!

SWATH
01-16-2008, 11:23 AM
I just heard Laura Inghram ask the question "Is the Reagan coalition dead?" The she played soundbites of Fred talking about perserving the Reagan coalition. Fred said all the other Republican candidates want big government, "they are all on one side, I'm on the other". Then Laura said that Fred is the only one talking like this and you can vote in my internet poll on who will perserve the Reagan coalition, "They're all there, you can vote for Giuliani, Thompson, Romney, McCain, Huckabee" I noticed no Ron Paul.

fmontez
01-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Ok, so here is my analysis, coming from the perspective of a Republican that supports Ron Paul. Don’t flame, this is just the way a lot of main stream people view the election at this point.

The Iowa caucus was ok, we could have hoped for better, but we knew it was going to be a tough State to crack. NH and WY were extremely poor showings, especially in NH; we should have been in double digits for sure. We came in 4th in MI, but only garnered 6% of the votes, that is horrible, especially in a State like MI.

So, if you wondering why the media is ignoring Dr. Paul, it’s because this really does look like a 3 way race now: percentage wise Dr. Paul received his lowest turn out yet, (with the exception of WY), last night. 10%, 8%, 6%... one has to wonder if NV will be 4%??? They have 3 photos up on most newspapers/website graphics, if Dr. Paul wants any recognition at all he needs to be in one of those top 3 positions… we all know they will not add a forth photo spot for him.

The radio talk show hosts are just following along.

wgadget
01-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Yeah, I heard it,too. Must be on the memo for today...DON"T SAY RON PAUL.

Someone had a list of all the talk show phone numbers. Anyone know where it is?

TonySutton
01-16-2008, 11:40 AM
The online poll does not include RP...

Maybe we should all vote for McCain in the online poll :P

Thompson
70%
Romney
25%
Giuliani
2%
McCain
2%
Huckabee
2%

These are the numbers as of 1:12 pm Vote for one of the underdogs!

http://www.lauraingraham.com/

TonySutton
01-16-2008, 12:13 PM
bump