PDA

View Full Version : Rosie ODonnell on Ron Raul

abbiegavie
01-16-2008, 10:55 AM
Ahhh, this is sad. Why is it people are supporting someone solely based on whether or not they "think' he can win. Sounds like she would support him if she didn't think he couldn't win.

http://www.rosie.com/askro/

Jim writes:

There is only 1 candidate against this GWB administration … Dr. Ron Paul … yet you ignore him .. just like the media u detest. Why are you not supporting Dr. Paul? We need change .. NOT HC or BHO

cause he cannot win

jake
01-16-2008, 10:56 AM
what a defeatist attitude :(

steph3n
01-16-2008, 10:56 AM
tis fine, she is a blowhard anyway :D

abbiegavie
01-16-2008, 10:57 AM
For me, it's not even just about Rosie. It is about the general opinion that he can't win. Can you imagine the endorsments he would get if this wasn't their reasoning?

Ron2Win
01-16-2008, 10:58 AM
This defeated attitude is what brought us here.

sparebulb
01-16-2008, 11:00 AM
"Rosie ODonnell on Ron Raul"

My first thought is that the result would be that RP would be the flattest candidate in the race.

My second thought is that any nice words or endorsement from Rosie would be the kiss of death. Let her support Hitlery.

Xenophage
01-16-2008, 11:12 AM
I don't give a crap. Rosie is a dumbass.

RobS
01-16-2008, 11:14 AM
If Rosie endorsed Ron Paul I might leave the campaign.

:D j/k, but I seriously dislike her.

slamhead
01-16-2008, 11:15 AM
The last thing we want is Rosie endorsing RP...

tommy7154
01-16-2008, 11:17 AM
Why does everyone hate Rosie? That's a serious question by the way...

smartguy911
01-16-2008, 11:20 AM
yea we don't need her

Grandson of Liberty
01-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Why does everyone hate Rosie? That's a serious question by the way...

can't speak for others, but I don't care for her attitude that if you don't agree with her, you are stupid and wrong. And she's loud. And she's not funny, but acts as though everyone thinks she is. And she ate my parents. (okay, not really on that last one.) :p

JimInNY
01-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Her anti gun rants.

tommy7154
01-16-2008, 11:25 AM
can't speak for others, but I don't care for her attitude that if you don't agree with her, you are stupid and wrong. And she's loud. And she's not funny, but acts as though everyone thinks she is. And she ate my parents. (okay, not really on that last one.) :p

Ah, thanks. I guess I have heard she is a pain to work with.

Jimmy
01-16-2008, 11:26 AM
Anti gun stance is truely scarey....She is completely off here rocker...Want to get some great press...Have Ron Paul buy her an assalt rifle and put it in her hands personally. LMAO!!

The Dane
01-16-2008, 11:30 AM
I see conspiracy in this thing, "He cant win". Sorry but i do.

If there would be one group who needed to attack the RP campaign efficiently, all they had to do was to repeat this, independently, in their own area of influence, and they would get a feeling going about this campaign.

There has been many strange things in this context, lack of media coverage, George Stepanopolis "You cant win" which was followed by alot of others. Now Rosie ODonnell.

The "He cant win" sentiment was always the most efficient attact, because its so hard to defend against.

VoluntaryMan
01-16-2008, 11:35 AM
This should be the theme song of this campaign: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hVeZJA8rJ4

InLoveWithRon
01-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Rosie would be horrible for the campaign.. In 2004 I remember Howard Stern saying how she had people voting for Bush because people hate Rosie.... People otherwise who would have voted for Kerry..

Rosie was supporting John Kerry bigtime.. LOL

Not having Rosie supporting Paul is a very good thing.. She's a curse.. Not having her endorse Paul is "addition by subtraction" at it's best

Tugboat1988
01-16-2008, 12:56 PM
When someone peeks, peers and gazes but still can't find a real reason for supporting someone, they resort to the only excuse remaining -- "He can't win"

If the message of personal liberty can't win, then America doesn't win
If correcting government debt can't win, then America doesn't win
If correcting foreign policy can't win, then America can't win
If stopping the invasion of our borders can't win, then America can't win
And if nothing else in Dr Paul's message can't win, then America is already lost

But I don't believe any of that. The message of freedom can win. Dr Paul can win. America can win.

Tugboat