PDA

View Full Version : Any Moms for Ron Paul here?

jlizgar
01-16-2008, 09:14 AM
Hey guys! I wanted to let you all know about a group I own over at cafemom.com called Moms for Ron Paul. You will have to join the site and form an account before you can join the group...best way I can describe cafemom is its like myspace for mommies, a social networking kind of thing.
Here is the description of the group and there is a link at the end where after you join you can find us!

About Moms for Ron Paul
WELCOME to the Moms for Ron Paul group! Whether you are a full fledged Ron Paul supporter or just now learning of the good doctor and his message, you are welcome here!

The purpose of this group is to build awareness and support for Congressman Ron Paul in his bid for the Presidency of the United States. As supporters, we believe he is the best qualified person for the job and that his voting record confirms this!

Dr. Paul has continually promoted limited government, individual freedom, personal responsibility as well as respect for and adherence to the Constitution of the United States throughout his political career.

We encourage Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, Constitution Party members, Greens and those not yet affiliated with a political party to join in this discussion. Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions in an open minded and NON judgmental fashion as we seek to restore our Republic by sending Ron Paul to the White House in 2008!

You can always find this group with the following URL:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/ronpaul2008

Hope some of you will come over and join us!
Liz :)

TexFootballMom
01-16-2008, 09:18 AM
Thanks - see ya there.

TexFootballMom

VRP08
01-16-2008, 09:32 AM
I heard of this page before but never joined. Being a mom of 3, i'll check it out!

jlizgar
01-16-2008, 09:40 AM
There is lots of political talk all over the cafe...its a great place to try to sway people to vote for Paul....all sorts of other political groups like...political debate club, conservative republicans (which is a brutal group that is known to delete members who support Paul), ummm....there are many many others the names are just leaving me at the moment!
PLUS, you can use your cafemom homepage to promote Paul, thats what I do! and there is a journals section and I write about Paul there all the time, all the members can see and read the journals unless you mark them private...there are thousands and thousands of members, its a field of potential Paul supporters :)

Paulitical Correctness
01-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Milfs for RP.

I only joke, there was a thread about this very attitude. :/

But really, not having kids of my own..I think it's great that a lot of parents out there support Ron Paul. Going to have some pretty awesome kids raised for future elections if we happen to fail. :D

Dorfsmith
01-16-2008, 10:18 AM
I think my wife is a member of that group. She was talking about something like that the other day :cool:

jlizgar
01-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I think a few of the ladies are members here...maybe they will see this! I dont know if they have the same screen names here or not so I dont know how to look them up.

JenaS62
01-16-2008, 10:24 AM
yep. I'll check it out

MikeStanart
01-16-2008, 10:39 AM
Milfs for RP.

I only joke, there was a thread about this very attitude. :/

But really, not having kids of my own..I think it's great that a lot of parents out there support Ron Paul. Going to have some pretty awesome kids raised for future elections if we happen to fail. :D

MILRP's

Mom's I'd Like to Ron-Paulize