PDA

View Full Version : What a rude awakening....

Myerz
01-16-2008, 07:39 AM
I did not know this......

that Mitt Romney owns Clear Channel Communications....... great :mad:

I know where have been? ???

http://mediamonarchy.blogspot.com/2007/12/mitt-romney-to-buy-clear-channel.html

Revolutn
01-16-2008, 07:56 AM
The real rude awakening of that is that he just bought it.

DURING a major campaign, a candidate went out and bought the largest radio media conglomerate in the country.

Nope, no fascism here, keep moving people, nothing to see.....

This is why Dems and Libs think capitalism is a bad word....we're TOLD "hey that's capitalism" but it's not really.

Rev

itshappening
01-16-2008, 07:59 AM
Mitt = Lex Luther

he is power crazed, wants to own the media, wants to be President and will stop at nothing

Redcard
01-16-2008, 08:09 AM
What company does Mitt own? I mean, I know CC was selling off its stations, and going private.. but I didn't know that Mitt was the private owner..

freelance
01-16-2008, 08:29 AM
What company does Mitt own? I mean, I know CC was selling off its stations, and going private.. but I didn't know that Mitt was the private owner..

Bain Capital

CareerTech1
01-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Bain Capital is the company that Mitt started. He grew Bain from $35M in assets to now $50B+ in assets. His big successes were Staples, Dominoes Pizza, etc. among others.

Sutton
01-16-2008, 09:18 AM
I wonder if that explains why Romney is on Sean Hannity's show every other day, and getting such hardball questions and comments as, "I love seeing you with your lovely wife" and "What do you think of people who say you're out of the race if you don't win Michigan? and you're coming up in those polls, too!"

I hadn't heard that he owned CCC, but I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

margomaps
01-16-2008, 09:24 AM
Bain Capital is the company that Mitt started. He grew Bain from $35M in assets to now $50B+ in assets. His big successes were Staples, Dominoes Pizza, etc. among others.

Domino's Pizza is horrible, FYI. He probably made all his money on the Staples Easy Button. :D

mikeInAZ
01-16-2008, 09:30 AM
Not to mention CC owns most of the billboards.