PDA

View Full Version : Thomson, one of last nights big LOSERS Stealing RP's Message on CNN

nodope0695
01-16-2008, 07:26 AM
Yep, 'ol Fred was just on CNN talking about following the Constitution, and following conservative, constitutional priniciples...he claimed that HE has the most consistent and conservative record...lol. I guess he's forgotten about his worthy aponent, Ron Paul.

ConstitutionGal
01-16-2008, 07:28 AM
Just once I'd like to see ALL the candidates given truth serum or something before and during a debate or have 'em all hooked up to lie (BS) detectors with the results running on big screens behind them!!

jupiter
01-16-2008, 07:57 AM
Just once I'd like to see ALL the candidates given truth serum or something before and during a debate or have 'em all hooked up to lie (BS) detectors with the results running on big screens behind them!!

HAHAHAA LMAO I just pictured that in my head. Some people would probably have heart attacks.

Hilarious!

Thomas Paine
01-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Fred Thompson is just an actor. He doesn't possess an original thought. Not surprisingly, Thompson has merely resorted to reading from Ron Paul's speeches.

NocturnalC
01-16-2008, 08:21 AM
Didn't you see Fred taking notes at the debates when Ron speaks?

life_boy
01-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Fred's obviously trying to appeal to shallow media consumers who watch TV news and only see 5 guys in this thing, don't like 4 of the 5 and decide they're going to "go out on a limb" and vote their conscience, which is Fred, supposedly. At least that's what he keeps telling them.

Basilieus
01-16-2008, 01:49 PM
NEW LAW GOES INTO EFFECT!!!!!!

The people on the United States signed a law in the books today requiring ALL candidates running for president to be hooked up to a lie detector test during and after debates! The people say this is the only way to see who is telling the truth or not.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-16-2008, 01:51 PM

I could be wrong but I thought I heard of a TV show coming soon where contestants are hooked up to a lie detector and asked tough questions. Think we could do a special "Candidates" edition?

Agent CSL
01-16-2008, 01:51 PM
HAHAHAA LMAO I just pictured that in my head. Some people would probably have heart attacks.

Hilarious!

Hahahha hehee

Eponym_mi
01-16-2008, 02:09 PM

That would be MUCH better than any one of Frank's graphs.

JMann
01-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Freddy's woman was on one of the radio shows (savage or levin- they sound alike to me and their voices so annoying i can only listen for about 30 seconds) last night ragging the other Republicans and talking about how he is the only one that follows the constitution.

She was bragging about Freddy gave up being Paul Harvey's fill-in with the potential of taking over that commentary when Harvey dies just to run for president of the U.S. She said there is no way he would give up all that unless he was serious. To be honest I didn't even know Paul Harvey was still on the radio.

WilliamC
01-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Check out the book "The Truth Machine" by James Halpren. Free download available. Addresses this very topic.

http://coins.ha.com/ttm/

evadmurd
01-16-2008, 02:13 PM
I could be wrong but I thought I heard of a TV show coming soon where contestants are hooked up to a lie detector and asked tough questions. Think we could do a special "Candidates" edition?

Yeah, and I think it is on FOX too!

Carole
01-16-2008, 02:17 PM
They should force Frank Luntz to run the BS machine and do his silly analogies afterwards. :eek:

gaazn
01-17-2008, 01:08 AM
thompson always talks about following the constitution, but i'm not sure which country's constitution he is talking about...

jrich4rpaul
01-17-2008, 01:31 AM
I can't wait until Thompson drops out

dkim68
01-17-2008, 01:37 AM
This is why it was really great that Ron Paul came out of the gates so strong. "I am the Champion of the Constitution." is forever HIS line.

raiha
01-17-2008, 02:16 AM
Why is it that all the other nominees besides Romney look so thoroughly debauched? They all look like The Picture of Dorian Gray.

The Debauchery Files... And the winner is:
1. Thompson
2. Huckabee
3. McCain
4. Giuliani

idiom
01-17-2008, 03:24 AM
Someone needs to put together a Video of RonPaul saying something then shot of everyone taking notes, followed by everyone else saying the same thing.

Jae0
01-17-2008, 10:48 AM
That woul dbe pretty awesome.