PDA

View Full Version : Nyt: Where Is Ron Paul?!?!?!

deshman
01-16-2008, 07:06 AM
http://politics.nytimes.com/election-guide/2008/results/votes/index.html

I'm so mad I could drive up to NY and choke each and every one of them!!!111:mad::mad::mad::mad:

ClayTrainor
01-16-2008, 07:08 AM
Wow.. the fact that they include giuliani completely discredits them as a fair and balanced force.

deshman
01-16-2008, 07:09 AM
do we have a list of NYT email addresses or phone numbers. i will be writting MANY emails to them today!

Sematary
01-16-2008, 07:13 AM
Send a letter to the publisher:
publisher@nytimes.com <publisher@nytimes.com>

Here is mine:
I was just looking over the current primary results and I noticed a GLARING error. Where is Ron Paul? He handily crushed Guiliani in Iowa and Fred Thompson in New Hampshire. He came in fourth in Michigan. Is it any wonder that they younger generation has had it with the "mainstream" media? What amazes me is that ANYONE gives the mainstream media the time of day when the bias is so obvious in reporting that a presidential candidate of Dr. Paul's stature is completely ignored even when he is doing far better than some of the better known candidates. I would request (respectfully) that you please rectify this error.

leglock
01-16-2008, 07:13 AM
Is that a joke?

deshman
01-16-2008, 07:16 AM
mine wasn't quite as nice, but be sure to include president@nytimes.com as well.

Sematary
01-16-2008, 07:19 AM
mine wasn't quite as nice, but be sure to include president@nytimes.com as well.

I think we need to keep it respectful. You catch more flies with honey and all of that jazz

hawks4ronpaul
01-16-2008, 07:21 AM
I think we need to keep it respectful. You catch more flies with honey and all of that jazz

You catch more cats with jazz.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

deshman
01-16-2008, 07:26 AM
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
President/CORPHQ/NYTIMES@notes-vip.nytimes.com
(reason: 550 President/CORPHQ/NYTIMES@notes-vip.nytimes.com... No such user)
(expanded from: <president@nytimes.com>)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to notes-vip.nytimes.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 President/CORPHQ/NYTIMES@notes-vip.nytimes.com... No such user
550 5.1.1 President/CORPHQ/NYTIMES@notes-vip.nytimes.com... User unknown
<<< 503 Issue RCPT TO: command before DATA command

Final-Recipient: RFC822; president@nytimes.com
X-Actual-Recipient: RFC822; President/CORPHQ/NYTIMES@notes-vip.nytimes.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; notes-vip.nytimes.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 President/CORPHQ/NYTIMES@notes-vip.nytimes.com... No such user
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:15:05 -0500 (EST)

Why does this not surprise me?

JDeVriese
01-16-2008, 07:28 AM
NYT has been a sinking ship for quite a while...this isn't surprising at the very least.

fireworks_god
01-16-2008, 07:36 AM
Subject: Lack Of Intergrity In Journalism?

I can't help but notice your intentional omission of Ron Paul on the Republican side for the results of the primaries thus far. Ron Paul beat both Giuliani and Fred Thompson in MI last night, beat Giuliani in Iowa, and beat Fred Thompson in NH. When you total up the votes from all primaries, Ron Paul is fourth, ahead of Giuliani and Fred Thompson.

Why then, the obvious, intentional omission of Ron Paul in your reporting? Is there any substansive basis for this? Any chance I could get an honest report back on this? I'm noticing a distinct lack of ethics being displayed in the New York Times. This certainly isn't honest reporting of the facts. Considering that your role as journalists directly influences Presidental elections, I would be one to think that your organization should be charged with sedition.

Sedition wasn't in bold in the email, only here to point it out to ya'll. :D

Thomas Paine
01-16-2008, 08:14 AM
The MSM and the GOP are treating Ron Paul as the Lord Voldemort of politics.

paul_v
01-16-2008, 08:25 AM
My God this pisses me off to no end. How can they get away with this?

Thomas Paine
01-16-2008, 08:30 AM
In the early days of the Republic, partisan organizations ran their own printing presses and newspapers, etc., in order to ensure that their message was getting out. Folks on this Ron Paul forum need to consider setting up an alternative media for alternative candidates to combat the censorship by the MSM.

joejim
01-16-2008, 08:50 AM
we have to do something, i am so mad