PDA

View Full Version : CNN and John Roberts keeps saying...

mcgraw_wv
01-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Why does John Roberts on CNN keep saying Fred Thompson finished 4th... to which they all go on to say how SC is important to him. I mean I understand not talking about a candidate, it's their right, its their right. But it's not right that they can all out lie.

evadmurd
01-16-2008, 07:02 AM
scum

alexa doherty
01-16-2008, 07:09 AM
Why does John Roberts on CNN keep saying Fred Thompson finished 4th... to which they all go on to say how SC is important to him. I mean I understand not talking about a candidate, it's their right, its their right. But it's not right that they can all out lie.

Everyone keeps saying cnn is ron paul's friend. I keep pointing out articles like this. People are naive.

ClayTrainor
01-16-2008, 07:10 AM
Everyone keeps saying cnn is ron paul's friend. I keep pointing out articles like this. People are naive.

Cnn is being nice from time to time to give the impression that they're our friends.

They are definitely anything but... they rarely talk about paul in everyday discussion.

I do appreciate the hell out of Cafferty though, and he is our friend.

Proemio
01-16-2008, 07:49 AM

That's only because he thinks supporting Paul will help Obama - listen closely.

There is NO friend of Ron Paul on MSM. It's impossible. It would be totally illogical...

DrCap
01-16-2008, 07:50 AM
CNN enjoyed getting their little jabs in at fox, but they are certainly not our friend.

Ben_trovato
01-16-2008, 08:16 AM
I agree.. the MSM is not a friend of RP. If your employer tells you not to do something why would you go ahead and do something to get fired.

thegr8drronpaul
01-16-2008, 08:23 AM
I want to know why Paul is not even listed on this website at the NY Times ....

This is ridiculous and these people need to be called immediately. Please call them:

http://politics.nytimes.com/election-guide/2008/results/delegates/index.html

1-888-NYT-NEWS
nytnews@nytimes.com

Thomas Paine
01-16-2008, 08:27 AM
The MSM and the GOP are treating Ron Paul as the Lord Voldemort of politics.

A. Havnes
01-16-2008, 09:27 AM
The MSM and the GOP are treating Ron Paul as the Lord Voldemort of politics.

I find McCain to be more like Lord Voldemort, actually. But, yes, the MSM act like Ron Paul is "you know who."

VRP08
01-16-2008, 09:36 AM
it is naive to think that cnn is ours or RP's friend! They are NOT. Everything they do or say benefits them in some way or another!

RickNHouston
01-16-2008, 09:59 AM

Yesterday the Supreme Court of the Great State of Nevada ruled that It's their toy and they can play with any way they want to. and to me .... that isn't right either !

RickNHouston
01-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Cnn is being nice from time to time to give the impression that they're our friends.

They are definitely anything but... they rarely talk about paul in everyday discussion.

...be sure to send the Caff an email to let him know how much he is appreciated!

mokkan88
01-16-2008, 10:03 AM

Actually, they can't lie. Exaggerating is legal. Misinformation of this sort is illegal.

Grandson of Liberty
01-16-2008, 10:03 AM
I really hope someone out there is keeping a catalog of all this stuff for a future book:

"How the Media Destroyed America"

RickNHouston
01-16-2008, 10:04 AM
CNN enjoyed getting their little jabs in at fox, but they are certainly not our friend.

after yesterday's court ruling ... I recommend that we all be prepared to never see Ron's face or hear his voice on another televised debate. Now that they have a legal precedent saying they don't have to ... they won't!

RickNHouston
01-16-2008, 10:06 AM
I really hope someone out there is keeping a catalog of all this stuff for a future book:

"How the Media Destroyed America"

hehehhe! He cant do that but he can sure as hell take thei nice, new comfy chair away from them and make them stand against the wal ...lol and then ... never caqll on them LLLLOOOLLL!!!

jlizgar
01-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Just when you think CNN may be coming around they do something disgusting like this! I was so happy to see Paul actually made it on the pie chart last night and Blitzer made a nice comment pointing out how Pauls vote numbers where higher than Thompson and Ruddy combined...but now this? WHAT THE HELL CNN??
I am going to write a very heartfelt email to Cafferty and plead with him to stop the insanity at his network, how much we appreciate him and how he needs to step up and not let this kind of crap happen where he works!

Liz

UtahApocalypse
01-16-2008, 10:14 AM
I don't want the media to befriend ANY candidate. The whole problem is that they are not neutral. Endorsing candidates, picking who debates. That is the problem. CNN by far has been the least biased as they give good, and sometimes bad coverage to Ron. I would be just as upset with a news station being 100% Ron Paul, its contradictory to what we stand for.

after yesterday's court ruling ... I recommend that we all be prepared to never see Ron's face or hear his voice on another televised debate. Now that they have a legal precedent saying they don't have to ... they won't!
I agree. It's a sad day and most don't even know it. The part that distressed me was many of our supporters here were siding with MSNBC, yet were against FOX. Again just like what I said before... it's about fairness and equal play. That means for everyone not just Ron Paul.

coffeewithchess
01-16-2008, 11:09 AM
I haven't heard CNN say Fred Thompson placed 4th...last night Wolf Blitzer repeatedly said how it was horrible that Fred Thompson and Rudy Giuliani placed behind RP in Michigan and that SC is "do or die" for Fred Thompson.

Zydeco
01-16-2008, 02:03 PM

Google "John Roberts" and "Jeff Gannon" -- if you're not afraid of rabbit holes.

boberino
01-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Google "John Roberts" and "Jeff Gannon" -- if you're not afraid of rabbit holes.

Things like this don't destroy our credibility at all.

amirite?

snaFU
01-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Wolf Blitzer and Cafferty have been pretty fair.

huh?