PDA

View Full Version : When will we start seeing 2nd and 3rd places?

sean43
01-16-2008, 06:45 AM
I keep hearing about this master plan, a 4th finish isnt bad but RP really needs to start coming in 2nd and 3rd somewhere.

When do HQ plan to get this strategy into gear?

Dave Pedersen
01-16-2008, 06:48 AM
..."When will we start seeing 2nd and 3rd places?'...

About two weeks after the nationwide grassroots decides to flood a state with newspaper advertising non-stop for about two weeks.

In my opinion.

ClayTrainor
01-16-2008, 07:19 AM
When we convince the sheeple that ron paul can win, and has a chance!

He's already winning if sheeple would vote for the platform and not for who's gonna win.

Truth Warrior
01-16-2008, 07:22 AM
When Ron gets more votes! :D

NoTaxationWoReprsentation
01-16-2008, 07:27 AM
..."When will we start seeing 2nd and 3rd places?'...

About two weeks after the nationwide grassroots decides to flood a state with newspaper advertising non-stop for about two weeks.

In my opinion.

this is my feeling too. Whether we believe it or not, the blackout is terribly hurting us and the campaign isnt getting the word out well enough.

bobbysheldon
01-16-2008, 07:33 AM
When Ron gets more votes! :D

specifically when he recieves more than all but 1 or 2 other candidates

Truth Warrior
01-16-2008, 07:35 AM
specifically when he recieves more than all but 1 or 2 other candidates

CORRECT!

Thanks for the details!

Thomas Paine
01-16-2008, 08:20 AM
I keep hearing about this master plan, a 4th finish isnt bad but RP really needs to start coming in 2nd and 3rd somewhere.

When do HQ plan to get this strategy into gear?

When there is a new national campaign HQ staff in place that actually knows how to run a presidential campaign.

acptulsa
01-16-2008, 09:46 AM
Nevada looks like our best chance for a lot of reasons--not the least of which is our continually improving showings despite considerable (and increasingly obvious) attempts to stifle him and paint us as nuts, and the fact that Nevadans (bless them) aren't real fond of being told what to do.

We are trying to prove that momentum needs not be the be all and end all of presidential races. It's a bigger, tougher job than you may have thought at first. We are doing it, and by God, you don't know just what a revolution that is! Hang in.

And yes, we've been there every time the money has run low, but there's a lot to be said for not breaking the bank too early. We're getting more and more media attention without that, and we really shouldn't be expected to all break ourselves for the greater good of the nation. We've seen four of fifty states as this is written. A good showing in Nevada and a nationwide blitz for Super Tuesday--that's the way to win not just one state, but the nation!

wfd40
01-16-2008, 09:49 AM
The MSM can only really stifle the message of Dr. Paul if the campaign has ZERO DOLLARS like a kucinich or gravel..

Paul, can however, run really powerful commercials using some of the 20million we gave him - the MSM has no control over the effect those have.

wgadget
01-16-2008, 09:50 AM
When the economy takes a HUGE crap and the other idiot candidates are stuck saying,

"Bebeebddebebedebebeeebebededdbe"

acptulsa
01-16-2008, 10:16 AM
The MSM can only really stifle the message of Dr. Paul if the campaign has ZERO DOLLARS like a kucinich or gravel..

Paul, can however, run really powerful commercials using some of the 20million we gave him - the MSM has no control over the effect those have.

Where? That'll buy us exactly one Superbowl slot (maybe--It might not be enough).

It's a big country and Rupert Murdoch has a big, fat wallet. We just can't spend harder, so we have to spend smarter.

Truth Warrior
01-16-2008, 10:21 AM
But the incessant MSM subliminal drumbeat message of "Paul can't win", is and does have a major impact on most voters.<IMHO>