PDA

View Full Version : Good morning!

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 06:44 AM
Good morning grassroots. Lets recap and analyze for a second here...

Michigan pulled in over 50K votes, or 4th place, with all things pointing to grassroots as to making that happen.

Joe Seehusan was quoted saying, " We don't have anymore money. We spent it all in IA and NH ".

RP is in NV trying to win the state. We'll see what happens. NV will be the official HQ test.

Today is the start of a new day. When each state passes, we need to have a goal to reach for. We need to be ready to strike and not be caught by surprise by any outcome, in any form.

So, what's the plan? Well, lets start talking about one.

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 07:11 AM
Trying to make werdd happy

Melissa
01-16-2008, 07:12 AM
well you can answer a question what state is next

leglock
01-16-2008, 07:13 AM
I think we did well in MI considering the smear that was going on.

We're only moving up.

Good post.

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 07:13 AM
South Carolina and Nevada are both 3 days away.

Melissa
01-16-2008, 07:15 AM
ok then that is where we need to focus we need someone from those states to tell us how we can help. I went canvassing in Michigan I cant stress it enough they dont know his name.

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 07:17 AM
The young people did, but that's because that's where the major grassroots campaigning was focused on.

NV is up to the official campaign. SC is the state that needs the grassroots help to push it over into a good showing.

alexa doherty
01-16-2008, 07:19 AM
Everyone in Nevada should be informed that Ron wants to end taxes on tips.

Minuteman2008
01-16-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm sure there are reasons for not being specific about what new plans the campaign has. But so many of these posts are little more than text messages in their substance.

It would give people hope to know where the campaign stands financially and to know what, if any, experienced campaign people are being brought on board.

I still find it strange that I am seeing occasional TV ads for Romney and Huckabee, but none at all for Paul (though I did get two calls yesterday from the campaign; one asking for campaign help and the other just an advertisement). My state votes on super Tuesday.

My biggest concern, before I make my third donation on MLK day, is where the money is being spent.

Anyway, thanks for any and all effort you're putting in, and the same to everyone else around here.

ceitniear
01-16-2008, 07:23 AM
50,000 votes in a state that had next to no campaigning, no television ads, very few radio ads, is phenomenal. Not to mention that those 50,000 votes far outstripped 2 media darlings.

The grassroots stepped up to the plate and hit one out of the park, IMHO.

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 07:25 AM
The grassroots stepped up to the plate and hit one out of the park, IMHO.

Thanks. The people from Michigan always defend me. :)

fireworks_god
01-16-2008, 07:25 AM
So what do you we need to do to get through to Ron Paul and make him realize that he needs to call a press announcement regarding his campaign, making it sound like he is going to drop out, and then directly speak regarding the economy and tie everything together, in a very honest, direct, insightful way?

The grass-roots can do a lot but there is only one man who makes the difference between win or lose. Find a way to get through to him and we might just win yet. :)

alexa doherty
01-16-2008, 07:26 AM
With campaign ads, 50,000 becomes 100,000

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 07:28 AM
With campaign ads, 50,000 becomes 100,000

As long as they're effective. So far, when it comes to effectiveness, grassroots is currently in 1st place. We'll see if NV can bump them off as far as success is concerned.

With SC and NV 3 days away, we've got to work double-overtime if we want to crank out some solid numbers.

familydog
01-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Who is Joe Seehusan ?

werdd
01-16-2008, 08:38 AM
The young people did, but that's because that's where the major grassroots campaigning was focused on.

NV is up to the official campaign. SC is the state that needs the grassroots help to push it over into a good showing.

I sure wish you would quit coming here and bitching about the HQ, you all at RPR do nothing but bitch. We are in this for the long haul and if your talking about walking out just fucking do it ive stopped listening to your station through all the bitching that goes on.

Be optimistic for a change.

fireworks_god
01-16-2008, 08:45 AM
Better yet - be a realist. Its the most effective way to be.

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 08:48 AM
I sure wish you would quit coming here and bitching

there you go werdd, i edited it up a bit. Feel better?

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 08:49 AM
Better yet - be a realist. Its the most effective way to be.

X10000

yongrel
01-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Is the campaign running any ads in Nevada?

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 08:55 AM
I don't know about television ads, but I do know of some grassroots supporter-run newspaper ads and mailings by the campaign. Also, Ron Paul has been there for a few days and will be there for a few days more, probably until the election happens there.

I do believe television ads are being pushed out there.

torchbearer
01-16-2008, 09:01 AM
I think Joe is bluffing about the money.... trying to act like he has a bad poker hand

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 09:08 AM
I think Joe is bluffing about the money.... trying to act like he has a bad poker hand

I'm not taking his statement as a true statement, I totally don't buy what that guy says. What I'm more worried about is the attitude of ' oh well we can't do anything we're all out of money so we're done trying '.

And also, the supporter asked ' what have you done with all the money '. Saying ' oh we spent it all ' doesn't inspire. They need to start inspiring, and it needs to happen quick.

CareerTech1
01-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Good morning grassroots. Lets recap and analyze for a second here...

Michigan pulled in over 50K votes, or 4th place, with all things pointing to grassroots as to making that happen.

Joe Seehusan was quoted saying, " We don't have anymore money. We spent it all in IA and NH ".

RP is in NV trying to win the state. We'll see what happens. NV will be the official HQ test.

Today is the start of a new day. When each state passes, we need to have a goal to reach for. We need to be ready to strike and not be caught by surprise by any outcome, in any form.

So, what's the plan? Well, lets start talking about one.

Who is Joe Seehusan?

CareerTech1
01-16-2008, 09:13 AM
i thought we have 3 x's as much money in the bank as other campaigns. Where can we see how much we and other campaigns have in the bank?

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 09:16 AM
Click on 'contact us' on the RonPaul2008 page

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 09:17 AM
i thought we have 3 x's as much money in the bank as other campaigns. Where can we see how much we and other campaigns have in the bank?

Should be the FEC reports but I personally have a little trouble navigating through that website.

torchbearer
01-16-2008, 09:18 AM
Well, When we take Louisiana for Ron, then that will be my inspirational gift to everyone on here.

RollOn2day
01-16-2008, 09:19 AM

Hell when can we see how much money WE have in the bank?

I have reserved judgement so far about HQ and still am. Either they are brilliant....or incompetent I'm not sure which yet.

I have people wondering the same thing about me sometimes so I'm willing to give HQ just a little more time before I weigh in on it.

DjLoTi
01-16-2008, 09:20 AM
Hell when can we see how much money WE have in the bank?

Should also be able to find that out via the FEC quarterly reports.

driller80545
01-16-2008, 09:20 AM
Well, When we take Louisiana for Ron, then that will be my inspirational gift to everyone on here.

bumpbump

torchbearer
01-16-2008, 09:33 AM
//