PDA

View Full Version : It's the issues!

MinaSulo
01-16-2008, 06:42 AM
Hey everyone. I think that a lot of the stuff going on with ads and such are doing it wrong.

Really, if we did have giant media coverage, I still think there wouldn't be that much of an increase of votes! Most people who support a man like Dr. Paul already know about him.

So, what do we need to do? I think we need to independently educate the voters on the issues. If people really understood the real problems with the economy, foreign relations, and other issues, I have no doubt in my mind that they would switch their vote to Dr. Paul. This is also how I have been getting people to support Dr. Paul over here in Oregon, I have a lot of documents and dvds, and hand them out and show all the evidence to back up my claims. You know what they ask next? "What can we do about it?"

You all know what happens next. This way, it takes a lot longer to convert, but these people will be changed for the rest of their life, and is well worth it.

EDIT: Also wanted to say that when you go up to a person wanting to talk to them about a candidate, they react a lot worse than if you approach them to talk about issues. I think this is because if you are wanting to tell the truth on the issues, people will be more accepting because it appears to be more on a personal level. Just get out the truth, tell them the problems, then if they ask, tell them the solution (but I don't think that is really needed, because people that know the truth look harder for the solution!).

MinaSulo
01-16-2008, 10:18 AM
Does no one agree?

We might be able to win a sheep election, but what happens after that? Does it go back to the way it was? Does nothing change? If we the people know the truth, then the Revolution will have a lasting effect.

shadowhooch
01-16-2008, 10:23 AM
I agree with everything except for the part where you don't volunteer the solution.

I think people KNOW the problem. The DON'T know the solution.
Hence all the anti-war people voting for McCain.:(