PDA

View Full Version : THe wackos at KOS are at it again. NOw someone in MI is a supremacist..yawn

Dave Wood
01-16-2008, 06:34 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/1/15/17443/1121/935/437394

I give you the full lnk because the comments are worth it. Now they are starting to get more desperate using terms like "white knights" and such oooooooooh. These people cant attack the message, the messenger, so now everbody who supportsts him is bad---laugh:rolleyes:

Since people dont want to go there, here it is:

BREAKING: Ron Paul's Klansman Kampaign Koordinator
by phenry
Tue Jan 15, 2008 at 04:36:42 PM PST

As voters in Michigan go to the polls to vote in today's primary, volunteer coordinators for the Republican and Democratic presidential candidates are working hard across the state. One of these is Randy Gray, a 29-year-old resident of Midland, Michigan whom the Ron Paul 2008 Michigan Campaign Web site lists as the Midland County coordinator for the Ron Paul campaign. Gray's campaign profile page, a cached version of which can be seen here, doesn't go into much detail; there's a picture of Gray with the candidate, along with Gray's statement that "I support Ron Paul because he is in the fight for freedom." The page contains no mention of one of Gray's other roles: organizer with the Knight's Party faction of the Ku Klux Klan.

* phenry's diary :: ::

Media Mouse, which bills itself as "Grand Rapids News & Independent Media," profiled Gray in July of last year prior to a white supremacist event in Kalamazoo at which Gray was scheduled to speak. Media Mouse learned that Gray's white supremacist activities are longstanding and widespread:

Randy Gray is referenced in our Far Right in West Michigan Database due to a speech he delivered at the fiftieth anniversary of the Knight's Party faction of the Ku Klux Klan.... Since 2005, Gray has filed the paperwork necessary to air the program "This is the Klan" on Midland Community Television. The program, hosted by Thomas Robb and Rachel Pendergraft, is a thirty minute program designed primarily for viewing on the Internet....

Gray has attended various racist events with and without the Ku Klux Klan in recent years as well. He is quoted in a May 2004 article in the Tennessean in which the Ku Klux Klan planned a rally against a "Gay Day" event at the "Dollywood" theme park.... Gray was twice (1, 2) kicked out of city council meetings for protesting the city's permitting process in relation to a Klan protest against the Martin Luther King holiday.

Gray posts as "Central Michigan" at Stormfront, the large racist Web site run by infamous white nationalist (and enthusiastic Ron Paul supporter) Don Black.

Here's a photograph, by Clay Owen of the Knoxville News Sentinel, of Gray speaking at a white power rally in Knoxville, Tenn. on June 16, 2007, in the wake of the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom:

Here's Gray with Ron Paul on michigan4ronpaul.com:

(The relationship between the Ron Paul 2008 Michigan Campaign Web site and the national Ron Paul campaign is unclear. "Official unofficial" state campaign Web sites that disclaim any affiliation with any national campaign are not uncommon--see Michigan for Huckabee and Michiganders for Obama, for example--but michigan4ronpaul.com seems to be more closely associated with the national campaign than those sites; despite its own disclaimer of affiliation, Leslie Roszman and Kerri Price, who run the site and moderate the forums, are listed as the national campaign's Michigan state coordinator and field coordinator respectively.)

Here's the latest video posted to YouTube by Gray, advocating a "Franklin 4 Franklin Ron Paul Money Bomb":

And here he is speaking at the Knoxville race rally:

Paul found himself in the midst of controversy last month when he refused to return a $500 donation from Stormfront's founder Don Black, a questionable decision that looks even worse in the light of last week's revelations about the racist, anti-gay writings in several issues of Paul's newsletter. It remains to be seen whether having an avowed member of the Ku Klux Klan as a county coordinator will finally spur Paul or his campaign to take action.

I called the national office of the Ron Paul campaign in Virginia this afternoon and asked if they had any response to these revelations; the individual I spoke to in the press office, who was not aware of Gray or his role in the Michigan organization, said that he would inquire about a statement and get back to me. I have not heard back as of yet. I will update this diary with additional information as necessary.

I am greatly indebted to Wayne Bertsch, freelance reporter for NUVO Newsweekly in Indianapolis, for tipping me off to this very significant story.

szczebrzeszyn
01-16-2008, 06:39 AM
why give traffic to dailykos?

stewie3128
01-16-2008, 07:09 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/1/15/17443/1121/935/437394
...I am greatly indebted to Wayne Bertsch, freelance reporter for NUVO Newsweekly in Indianapolis, for tipping me off to this very significant story.

Oh, yes... real significant story there. Almost as significant as KERRY LOSING THE ELECTION.

Ha ha. Kos never wins.

KewlRonduderules
01-16-2008, 08:08 AM
Pathetic! Look even if the guy is a Klan member- like Dr. Paul really knew about it! Gimme a break.

Just get rid of the guy and start anew.

Of course, most Americans think you are guilty by association. Sad day in America.