PDA

View Full Version : We have stupid voters folks

Johnnybags
01-16-2008, 05:13 AM
The bills are due for the US Empire and the Michiganites(in a depression already) vote for a snakeoil salesman promising them more money from Washington? Looks like only 1 in 10 of us voters missed the dumb vaccination at birth, it amazes me how stupid people really are. Cannot even see it as it unfolds.

asgardshill
01-16-2008, 09:27 AM
The bills are due for the US Empire and the Michiganites(in a depression already) vote for a snakeoil salesman promising them more money from Washington? Looks like only 1 in 10 of us voters missed the dumb vaccination at birth, it amazes me how stupid people really are. Cannot even see it as it unfolds.

Too true. And unfortunately, their votes count exactly the same as ours do. That's exactly why my Migraine Strength Excedrin intake increases by a factor of 10 during political season.

pcosmar
01-16-2008, 09:33 AM
I am very disappointed in the Michigan voters.

"If pigs could vote, the man with the slop bucket
would be elected swineherd every time,
no matter how much slaughtering he did on the side."
Quote by:Orson Scott Card

InLoveWithRon
01-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Here's voting for ya-.. this is a must see.. It's not that the leaders suck, it's the citizens that suck...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0u6lCBnRoHQ

A good display how ignorant selfish citizens elect selfish ignorant leaders..

cameronb
01-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Thats why the Get Out the Vote and "Rock the Vote" things are such a joke (horrible for our country).

Someone in the national spotlight needs to have the courage to stand up and say, "if you don't know what's going on, STAY HOME ON ELECTION DAY! If you take the time to understand issues and learn where the candidates are on those issues, by all means, get out and vote for a candidate you believe in..."

Sadly, someone saying something like this would probably get blasted as being "undemocratic", or something idiotic like that. America is so entrenched in this mindless zombie-walk of a two-party system. Some people who don't know what's going on or don't see a candidate they believe in get a guilt trip from those who do vote. I thank people who don't vote if they aren't willing to take the time to sort out what is going on.

I'm trying to stay optimistic for Ron's chances in Nevada, or maybe even California, but if we don't win this race, we have to take the fight to Congress. If we can get even a handful of Ron Paul Republicans in the House, we might be able to throw up a logjam in the system.

Paulitician
01-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Thats why the Get Out the Vote and "Rock the Vote" things are such a joke (horrible for our country).

Someone in the national spotlight needs to have the courage to stand up and say, "if you don't know what's going on, STAY HOME ON ELECTION DAY! If you take the time to understand issues and learn where the candidates are on those issues, by all means, get out and vote for a candidate you believe in..."
Agreed :D

Young_Apprentice
01-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Yet another reason democracy sucks.