ProfNo
01-16-2008, 12:44 AM
Masterdebator! lol

Derek Johnson
01-16-2008, 09:02 AM
Bump

fuzzybekool
01-16-2008, 09:35 AM
I heard you on the radio. It seems the Chuckster was not up to date on what the Huckster had said in relation to the Constitution. Medved tore up Huckabee on that.

itshappening
01-16-2008, 09:38 AM
Derek strikes again! ha

Shink
01-16-2008, 09:46 AM
How can someone who studied under Bruce Lee be so devoid of insight? Kareem Abdul Jabbar sure turned out incredibly smart...

Grandson of Liberty
01-16-2008, 09:51 AM
How can someone who studied under Bruce Lee be so devoid of insight? Kareem Abdul Jabbar sure turned out incredibly smart...

Kareem also had the advantage of studying under John Wooden. :)

WilliamC
01-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Listening now, you're sounding great!

What's with the regae? That's sweet!

edit: WTF? Mike Huckabee has talked to all the economists at all the major universities? Please Chuck, that's just so lame!

Derek Johnson
01-16-2008, 11:58 AM

I'm sure there's some missing pieces to the Huck-Chuck thing that we can't see...

Listening now, you're sounding great!

What's with the regae? That's sweet!

edit: WTF? Mike Huckabee has talked to all the economists at all the major universities? Please Chuck, that's just so lame!

Thanks! The band is Austin's 3 Shoes Posse. Yeah I call bullshit on ALL the economists at ALL the major universities also. We know well that protectionalism [among other things] has put our mfg base and economy in the crapper, and the the 'fair tax' is a mere smoke screen.

One simple example of protectionalist poison [that all but Ron are selling]:

Goverment taxes you and me to spend money on stuff that you and me do not benefit from [often quite the opposite], and then they tax exempt companies A, B, and C to 'promote business' growth. Then after the tax exemption period is up, company A, B, and C outsource or move offshore. The foreigners are also good at staying under 5% [a magic number] holdings in American based companies and investments.

We have been doing this for generations, yet the politcal heads know it works. Jefferson's philosophy hasn't been used since Prez Cleveland, well it's due, it's Ron.

angrydragon
01-23-2008, 01:06 AM
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar endorsed Obama. Saw it on the local news.

ValidusCustodiae
01-23-2008, 01:26 AM
See, this is why people make jokes about Chuck Norris. The guy is a major douchebag.

jglapski
01-23-2008, 01:47 AM
Kareem also had the advantage of studying under John Wooden. :)

Kareem's education was complete due to his schooling by Moses Malone.

FO FO FO