PDA

View Full Version : precinct leaders expenses

theantirobot
01-16-2008, 12:18 AM
I've signed up for the precinct leader program. It's going to cost about $200 for all the slim jims to canvas with. about 3,500

I've got no problem buying them if need be, but is there another way? I just donated $200 after new hampshire, and I'm probably up to $1000 now. I'm not made of money. If I had known the materials would have be so expensive, I wouldn't have donated when I did.

Is there anything that can be done to get me these materials for free?

ckhagen
01-16-2008, 12:20 AM
I've signed up for the precinct leader program. It's going to cost about $200 for all the slim jims to canvas with. about 3,500

I've got no problem buying them if need be, but is there another way? I just donated $200 after new hampshire, and I'm probably up to $1000 now. I'm not made of money. If I had known the materials would have be so expensive, I wouldn't have donated when I did.

Is there anything that can be done to get me these materials for free?

Contact your local Meetup. If they don't have the info, contact your state coordinator.

Scott Wilson
01-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Or use a printer and make your own.

Use a university library to print up your own.

There are ways.

derdy
01-16-2008, 12:29 AM
My friend and I are working on another solution for you that should be up very soon. We're putting up a website strictly for the purpose of introducing/converting people to Dr. Paul. That way when you go canvassing and door to door, if they have broadband they can just go to ONE site.

That's the thing, when you google Ron Paul, you get a whole lot of stuff. I figure why, not put all the best stuff in one place? KO in the first round :D

And it won't cost you a thing....