PDA

View Full Version : Obama Hits Clinton -- Harder

bygone
07-25-2007, 11:17 PM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/07/25/290301.aspx

The title of this thread, and the title of the article, I got a good laugh out of.

To be honest I got a good laugh out of most of it, thought I'd share it.

richard1984
07-25-2007, 11:18 PM
I hope they destroy each other. ;)

bygone
07-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Obama says:

"Now, they may not like what we want to hear -- so if I’m talking to the President of Iran, I’m going to inform him that Israel is our stalwart ally, and we are going to do what's necessary to protect them -- that we will not accept a nuclear bomb in Iran, but that doesn’t mean we can’t say that face to face. And obviously, the diplomatic spadework has to be done ahead of time.

"The notion that I was somehow going to be inviting them over for tea next week without having initial envoys meet is ridiculous."

This falls under the category of "Oh no you didn't", lol...

Chester Copperpot
07-25-2007, 11:23 PM
Obama says:

"Now, they may not like what we want to hear -- so if I’m talking to the President of Iran, I’m going to inform him that Israel is our stalwart ally, and we are going to do what's necessary to protect them -- that we will not accept a nuclear bomb in Iran, but that doesn’t mean we can’t say that face to face. And obviously, the diplomatic spadework has to be done ahead of time.

"The notion that I was somehow going to be inviting them over for tea next week without having initial envoys meet is ridiculous."

This falls under the category of "Oh no you didn't", lol...

Hillary just got served!!! haha

richard1984
07-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Yeah. Obama knows how to sound good. I haven't really heard him say anything of substance. This is the most backbone and brains I've seen from him.

Ron Paul would still slaughter him in a true debate, though. Oh yes Oh yes.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
07-26-2007, 06:01 AM
As much as Obama's domestic policies make me throw up in my mouth, his quote referenced in a few posts above sounds like Ronald Reagan with the Soviets.