PDA

View Full Version : An observation.

MrCobaltBlue
01-15-2008, 11:28 PM
While reading CNN's exit polls some things strike me as odd.

Feelings About Bush Administration:

Dissatisfied - McCain 36%
Angry - McCain 39%

Opinion of Bush Administration
Negative - McCain 37%

U.S. War in Iraq
Somewhat Disapprove - McCain 35%
Strongly Disapprove - McCain 37%

U.S. War in Iraq:
Disapprove - McCain 36%

National Economy
Poor - McCain 34%

Higher Priority for Next President
Reducing Deficit - McCain 37%

Ok so voters in Michigan are voting for McCain based on: His opposition to the War in Iraq, his opposition to the Bush Administration and his awesome economics background.

THEY VOTED FOR THE PRO-WAR, BUSH CLONE THAT KNOWS JACK SHIT ABOUT THE ECONOMY?! I'm baffled..

These people deserve to stay in Iraq the rest of their lives... I'm going to personally laugh when all the manufacturing jobs move over seas because of McCain's great view on Economics and reducing the national deficit. If I wasn't so worried these neo cons were going to ruin the rest of the world, I'd move to another country.

mconder
01-15-2008, 11:37 PM
This is a lesson about the ultimate power of the MSN to mold the average American into any kind of voter they want/need. This is the real lesson that should be learned from this.

MrCobaltBlue
01-15-2008, 11:39 PM
This is a lesson about the ultimate power of the MSN to mold the average American into any kind of voter they want/need. This is the real lesson that should be learned from this.

I agree. I'm ecstatic that we got 4th, don't get me wrong. But these exit polls are really confusing.

Did Luntz write the questions?

"What candidate would you not disagree wouldn't do the best job not withdrawing us from Iraq?"

Edited question for more negatives.