PDA

View Full Version : Great effort everyone, i have a question

TheDHC
01-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I'll keep this short and sweet. First of all I want to say that I am very pleased to finish 4th. Let's hope this trend continues into Nevada and South Carolina, and then to super tuesday and then to the white house YEAAAAAAHHHWWW

My question has nothing to do with the grassroots effort, or Ron Paul. How does a person, who "strongly disproves" of the war in iraq, vote for mccain? how does the vast majority of the anti war vote go to john "100 more years in iraq" mccain?

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x121/TheDHC2/RONVOTE.jpg

answer, speculations, please

Dorfsmith
01-15-2008, 11:10 PM
They could be voters who like the war but think it was mismanaged?

Oyate
01-15-2008, 11:12 PM
I don't think most of them disapprove of the war, just how it's been "handled". They'd love it if we were "winning".

dawnbt
01-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Because the American people are stupid!! They don't research, they vote for whoever sounds the most honest. No research, just MSM and TV ads!

drpiotrowski
01-15-2008, 11:13 PM
I don't think most of them disapprove of the war, just how it's been "handled". They'd love it if we were "winning".

This is my assumption as well.

flahavin
01-15-2008, 11:13 PM
People are voting on false hopes for jobs to come back because Mitch and BigMac waiting for a Heart Attack promise jobs. The economy is the big issue.

But if you look, people will "college degrees" voted for Romney, so

A) People in Michigan are really stupid (Watch Idiocracy(as this is becoming a documentary more than a comedy)

B) They feel the Romney last name is entitled to a win

C) They believe their old jobs are coming back to Michigan

D) The Democrats are fucking with the election

E) These Exits Polls are Bullshit (F.U. Frank)

F) One or more of the above, and/or additional reasons not listed.