PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is changing the world

LiveBold
01-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Ron Paul is a force. An inspired force. Strong enough that he is reaching the far corners of the earth with his message. Amassing the enlightened citizens of the planet with his message of liberty and justice for all. I have been following his campaign for a while now. As a lurker, I silently sat in awe of the power behind his message and the boldness with which he presented that message.

I will not be discouraged by the fraud and the media avoidance. I will be donating money for the first time in my life to Dr. Paul on MLK day. I have never donated a penny in my life to any candidate.

I am so encouraged by the belief, the pure raw belief of Dr. Paul and his supporters that he can change the world, he can win the primary, and he can become president. No matter the odds.

There are too many people out there with a conscience. Too many people watching. Every step that the neocons take is being monitored and recorded. Every mistake they make is being blasted all over the world through independent media and forums.

When evolution of thought and action is a given, why on earth would the neocons think status quo would continue to be acceptable. Mass consciousness runs the show. Always has and always will. And we as a force of billions strong will stop the hate and forgive each other and band together and change the world.

Thank, everyone in this forum for rocking this thing all the way to till the end.

Peace fellas and ladies.

Agora
01-17-2008, 01:57 AM
Message is out but that Man has such an important impact because of the way he has been all his life. Amazing man with amazing message makes us do amazing things

hillertexas
01-17-2008, 01:58 AM
Hi guys...welcome to the forum! :)

gss
01-17-2008, 03:07 AM
how do you donate? I might donate too. Do they accept VISA ?

InLoveWithRon
01-17-2008, 03:33 AM
how do you donate? I might donate too. Do they accept VISA ?

You can donate on www.RonPaul2008.com.. And yes they do take Visa..

It may be the best investment you ever made for you and your family/children

mokkan88
01-17-2008, 03:35 AM
You may donate as long as you're an American citizen. Keep that in mind. ;)