PDA

View Full Version : Over 50% of donors are NEW donors, so 6-7% is GREAT

agaiziunas
01-15-2008, 10:56 PM
It may be easy to point out some of the lower percentages in the voting as we move on to other states, but keep in mind the huge shift in urban vs. rural voters. Four or five months ago I remember reading on MSNBC or CNN how rural voters were more in tune with Paul because they got most of their information on the internet rather than broadcast TV (no cable in the boonies, only satellite).

Now with more populated states, I am seeing a wonderful surge in URBAN or more densely populated areas, and while speculative, I say this is thanks to everyone on the ground working to spread the message of Ron Paul!

Just look at the donor statistics. 50% of donors today were NEW donors. That means for every Ron Paul supporter digging back into their chequebooks to re-affirm their commitment to the Paul campaign, we have also convinced another voter to join our cause. 50% is HUGE folks, especially since we are not riding a MSM or religious wave like Huckabust.

This is not a wave. This is not a surge. This is not a fickle popularity contest. This is a movement, and the more momentum we gain all the more impossible it will be to stop it.

Let's keep this momentum GOING! I have been canvassing in Illinois, I speak to ALL of my neighbors on planes (4-10 flights a week) about Ron Paul, I have even gotten bartenders in Alabama (deep religious/Huck territory) to at least consider RP based on his platform. If an average joe like me can make a difference, so can you. Let's get the "NEW DONOR" ratio up to 75%!!!!

DeafEric
01-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Hear Hear!!

Winston
01-15-2008, 11:32 PM
It may be easy to point out some of the lower percentages in the voting as we move on to other states, but keep in mind the huge shift in urban vs. rural voters. Four or five months ago I remember reading on MSNBC or CNN how rural voters were more in tune with Paul because they got most of their information on the internet rather than broadcast TV (no cable in the boonies, only satellite).

Now with more populated states, I am seeing a wonderful surge in URBAN or more densely populated areas, and while speculative, I say this is thanks to everyone on the ground working to spread the message of Ron Paul!

Just look at the donor statistics. 50% of donors today were NEW donors. That means for every Ron Paul supporter digging back into their chequebooks to re-affirm their commitment to the Paul campaign, we have also convinced another voter to join our cause. 50% is HUGE folks, especially since we are not riding a MSM or religious wave like Huckabust.

This is not a wave. This is not a surge. This is not a fickle popularity contest. This is a movement, and the more momentum we gain all the more impossible it will be to stop it.

Let's keep this momentum GOING! I have been canvassing in Illinois, I speak to ALL of my neighbors on planes (4-10 flights a week) about Ron Paul, I have even gotten bartenders in Alabama (deep religious/Huck territory) to at least consider RP based on his platform. If an average joe like me can make a difference, so can you. Let's get the "NEW DONOR" ratio up to 75%!!!!

Excellent post! :cool: