PDA

View Full Version : The BIG BANG is coming!

stoutmaker
01-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Remember, we've more than doubled Ron's national polling numbers in the first 3 primaries and caucuses, which shows a great amount of hard work and determination. But for those who are wondering where the big spark is that will finally ignite this campaign, we just have to remember one thing.

HOLD ON til Jan 31. 2 more weeks. Then FINALLY the campaigns will have to report their 4th Q Fundraising numbers, just in time for the Feb 5 primary Tsunami, and for people to realize, HEY! This Ron Paul Guy is on FIRE!

It's coming baby! This is just the calm before the storm. Alot like the ole Huckabee surge, ours is coming.

ionlyknowy
01-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Remember, we've more than doubled Ron's national polling numbers in the first 3 primaries and caucuses, which shows a great amount of hard work and determination. But for those who are wondering where the big spark is that will finally ignite this campaign, we just have to remember one thing.

HOLD ON til Jan 31. 2 more weeks. Then FINALLY the campaigns will have to report their 4th Q Fundraising numbers, just in time for the Feb 5 primary Tsunami, and for people to realize, HEY! This Ron Paul Guy is on FIRE!

It's coming baby! This is just the calm before the storm. Alot like the ole Huckabee surge, ours is coming.

Unless the media buries the reports of the FEC filings...

Sorry. :(

Lets hope that they dont :)

thechitowncubs
01-15-2008, 11:00 PM

They will.

agaiziunas
01-15-2008, 11:04 PM

Except for Faux News, I don't see how they could ignore the money topic (well, maybe they could just exclude RP but still..)? Although I am SURE they won't mention the fact that Ron Paul hasn't taken ANY matching funds, and had he availed himself of the privilege he could probably double the salary of every campaign employee of Mitt, McCain, Huck, Thompson, Ghoul, and have them work for him instead.

If he extended a double-salary offer to the top workers of other campaigns, I wonder what percentage would actually stay with their existing candidates? And if he hired away all the talent, I wonder how the MSM would portray it? :-P

mczerone
01-15-2008, 11:09 PM
They will.

Thats why nobody has reported yet: they will wait until a 'strategic' news day: a Saturday before the end of the month, and have one 10 min segment about fund raising in the GOP. Romney will show that he's already paid 30million himself, and Rudy's spent his 10million in Iowa before moving to trying "face time" for a long time in retirement village.
Huck made about 16mil primarily from PACs. McCain probably had 14mil.

Mark37snj
01-15-2008, 11:14 PM
I think Nevada and California will be INTERESTING!!

coboman
01-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Remember, we've more than doubled Ron's national polling numbers in the first 3 primaries and caucuses, which shows a great amount of hard work and determination.
What am I missing here? Iowa had 10%, then NH had 8 %, and Mich has 6%.

That is a decay of 2% in each state. With this current "growth" we are going to get 4% in SC, which, judging by the polls, is what is going to happen.

Chase
01-15-2008, 11:24 PM
In theory, if there really wasn't a conspiracy in the media against RP (which DOES exist at least for some stations / producers), I could see Ron's wallet becoming the topic of news and giving us a big boost. If they just started talking about him for a week, his numbers would shoot up like a rocket.

Anti Federalist
01-15-2008, 11:29 PM
What am I missing here? Iowa had 10%, then NH had 8 %, and Mich has 6%.

That is a decay of 2% in each state. With this current "growth" we are going to get 4% in SC, which, judging by the polls, is what is going to happen.

For real.

I hate to be a "nattering nabob of negativism" but WTF?

Drinking kool aid is what the other guys do.

Jobarra
01-15-2008, 11:32 PM
Nevada is the real question this Saturday, not South Carolina.

ProfNo
01-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Nevada is the real question this Saturday, not South Carolina.

We really need a good showing in Nevada...but the poll numbers are not going our way right now :(

ProfNo
01-15-2008, 11:48 PM
Seriously, not to be negative, but we are polling LAST in Nevada right now at 6%. As much as I hate to admit it, the polls have been accurate so far.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/nv/nevada_republican_caucus-235.html

If we could get to 15%, things might be different.

slacker921
01-16-2008, 12:08 AM
How many appearances did Ron Paul do in Nevada yesterday? A dozen or more? How many tv and radio ads are running in Nevada? If the Bang is going to start then it has to start in Nevada and it should have already started.. are we seeing evidence of that in the Nevada threads?

ProfNo
01-16-2008, 12:19 AM
How many appearances did Ron Paul do in Nevada yesterday? A dozen or more? How many tv and radio ads are running in Nevada? If the Bang is going to start then it has to start in Nevada and it should have already started.. are we seeing evidence of that in the Nevada threads?

He needs his numbers to climb fast!

amistybleu
01-16-2008, 12:22 AM

Bless your optimism.

dirka
01-16-2008, 12:49 AM
Rudy, getting 18% in Nevada?!

What crack are they smoking....Rudy wouldn't even know how to point out Nevada on a map. The stand for everything he doesn't.

9/11

ronpauleddy
01-16-2008, 12:54 AM
Putting it in Perspective!!

We did not have help from the National campaign!!
We did not have T.V. ads!!
We did not have Ron Paul in Michigan!!
BUT...we beat Fred and Rudy COMBINED!!

This my friends is huge!! Imagine what an organized effort from the National campaign would have done!!
This is why I have Faith in Nevada!!
This is why as many of us should try and make it to Florida!!
Keep on FIGHTING!! we reached over 55,000 people in Michigan!!
That's over 80,000 people awakened so far in just 3 states!!
This means we are waking up MILLIONS across the nation!!
All on our own!! WE ARE WINNING!! Keep it up!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

seapilot
01-16-2008, 12:56 AM
Rudy, getting 18% in Nevada?!

What crack are they smoking....Rudy wouldn't even know how to point out Nevada on a map. The stand for everything he doesn't.

9/11

That was a poll of the cross dressers and antiferret wing in the GOP likely voter list in NV.

coboman
01-16-2008, 12:56 AM
Bless your optimism.
Optimism or delusion?

I don't think we are doing anyone a favor by cheering the path we are taking. Our numbers are a disaster, and we are plummeting in the polls, and in actual votes.

We have to change strategy, and the guys from Jefferson County have been the only ones that placed Ron Paul in FIRST. Not the top three, or 2nd. FIRST PLACE!

Instead of cheering our failures, we should be learning from our only success and doing everything that this thread says they did to win Jefferson County (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=78817).