PDA

View Full Version : Horrible showing for Rudy

TaylnStorm
01-15-2008, 10:53 PM
After destroying Rudy twice, Fox News has the gal to ask Paul if he is electable, and Rudy has the nerve to laugh at him? What's wrong here? I hope Rudy goes down in flames because he's counting on Florida, very poor strategy and Paul has more money than all of them - unless Romney gives himself another $20 million.

hueylong
01-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Rudy. What a joke.

nodope0695
01-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Rudy is dead in the water if you ask me. I'm guessing the MSM, to include Faux is going to start to ignore him. He's holding out for FL, and then Super Tuesday...he's going to LOSE. Huckabee is broke, and he'll be out not long after Super Tuesday. RP has the $$ and the support to go all the way to the convention.

TaylnStorm
01-15-2008, 10:58 PM
I still think Rudy is going to get more press than Paul, because he's a lackey of the establishment.

Proemio
01-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Rudy is dead in the water if you ask me. I'm guessing the MSM, to include Faux is going to start to ignore him. ...

Not a chance.
Should McCain/Lieberman2008 run into a spot of trouble, Giuliany will 'surge' back into contention as miraculously as McCain did in the last month.

Funny thing is, with those wild swings, they call the voting public stupid, every time. Risky stuff...

jmunjr
01-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Wow it is very early folks. Rudy is counting on the big states.. Florida, New York and California alone can almost win the nomination...