PDA

View Full Version : In case of brokered convention...

nate895
01-15-2008, 10:51 PM
all delegates (not alternates), and all the ones you know for sure are becoming delegates report here. If our supporters can't vote Paul on the first two ballots, we can win on the third if we have enough.

Jobarra
01-15-2008, 10:54 PM
all delegates (not alternates), and all the ones you know for sure are becoming delegates report here. If our supporters can't vote Paul on the first two ballots, we can win on the third if we have enough.
Yep, been saying that. Also delegates that are going need to learn the finer points of debate as well as become intimate with all of the good doctor's positions and WHY they are the best course of action for the country. The convention is going to get ugly if there are still 3-4 candidates after Feb 5th. We need to be able to debate the Doctor's points and win people to our side. The sad upside is that the economy might be so bad by then that they will be easily won over. Of course that's also sort of a good thing for us because Congress wouldn't dare to hold up Dr. Paul's initiatives to save the country.

BTW, don't know if I'm a delegate yet since I'm on the ballot in Alabama competing against another supporter for a spot.

Matt Collins
01-16-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm on the ballot to be a delegate in TN. I'll probably make it.