PDA

View Full Version : RP OWNED Giuliani and Thompson!!

nodope0695
01-15-2008, 10:48 PM
We smacked the hell out of Giuliani and Thompson. That says alot about us, and thier campaigns. We've got some real support in MI. As of 11:45pm EST, RP has 52,412 votes, at 6%. Fourth place, a very strong 4th place win for us. RP has as many votes as Thompson and Giuliani combined.

This is not to be ignored. We had a good showing today considering the media black out, and the smear tactics. Hell, CNN even included RP on thier pie chart, and placed Giuliani and Thompson is the dark gray "other" pie sliver.

We're gonna do great in SC, and NV. I think we have a great chance in FL, CA, WA, OR. There's no reason to be discouraged about tonight. We did great. Just look at the numbers, and you see.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#MI

http://www.politico.com/miprimaries/mimap-popup.html

Congratulations Ron Paul, and to everybody who got out and voted for RP on a cold day in Michigan. You guys are awesome.:D:o:):rolleyes:;):cool:

Spideynw
01-15-2008, 10:50 PM
I agree. He moved UP in rankings! This is his first fourth place finish. And like you said, he destroyed Giuliani and Thompson.

Dave Wood
01-15-2008, 10:51 PM
BIG +1. Smile, kick back, and lets enjoy this show. Its going to be a good one!

pathis
01-15-2008, 10:53 PM
I do agree the campaign is not doing that bad. We have more total votes in all the primaries than Thompson and Guliani.

What upsets me the most is the media reporting that Paul has no chance. YET they still keep showing every goddamn press conference that the 2 real losers have!

I always have arguments at work about how the press doesnt cover Paul because he cant win. The average person just doesnt understand that theres such obvious bias towards Paul in media and thats the reason why his numbers arent better.

Cindy
01-15-2008, 10:53 PM
He sure did.

Tonight...we party. Dance like no one is watching!!!

Beating the national front runner Rudy in two out of 4 states is FUN!

From 5th moving up to 4th place.

I feel like giggling how Rudy does about now.

Mandrik
01-15-2008, 10:54 PM
With this many candidates, it is a marathon, not a sprint.

ralucelom
01-15-2008, 10:55 PM
agreed. He beat guiliani by almost 30,000 votes and thompson by about 25,000.
we are in it for the long haul

CaliforniaGold
01-15-2008, 10:56 PM
I am very proud of our showing in MI.
I think that we pulled respectable numbers even though our percentage was low.
How long can they keep calling him fringe when he is getting 50,000 votes in one state?
How can they keep calling us a small group of fanatics?

Oh, and seriously, I just keep remembering how Ghoul laughed at Paul. Yeah, laugh it up all the way back to NYC and obscurity buddy! LOL
If Paul is a joke to you, then what does that say about your finish under him?

Hahahahahahaha

Cleaner44
01-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Let's call it a good day.

nodope0695
01-15-2008, 11:00 PM
How long can they keep calling him fringe when he is getting 50,000 votes in one state?

Oh, and seriously, I just keep remembering how Ghoul laughed at Paul. Yeah, laugh it up all the way back to NYC and obscurity buddy! LOL

Hahahahahahaha

Yeah, who's laughing now, Rudy? Go put on a dress, you tranny.

nodope0695
01-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Let's call it a good day.

Lets call it a DAMN GOOD DAY!!!!

polomertz
01-15-2008, 11:01 PM
I see a trend... 55443322111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

wgadget
01-15-2008, 11:04 PM

Hahahahahahaha

Yeah...Speaking of that laugh...I heard the Ghoul doing an interview today and his laugh isn't NEARLY as giggly as it is for Ron Paul.

What's the deal with that? It's like he goes all falsetto with his laugh (pitches it up higher) just so it will pierce through to make fun of Ron.

CaliforniaGold
01-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Yeah...Speaking of that laugh...I heard the Ghoul doing an interview today and his laugh isn't NEARLY as giggly as it is for Ron Paul.

What's the deal with that? It's like he goes all falsetto with his laugh (pitches it up higher) just so it will pierce through to make fun of Ron.

Maybe losing his "boys" to Paul on a regular basis is affecting his testosterone level! :D

nodope0695
01-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Maybe losing his "boys" to Paul on a regular basis is affecting his testosterone level! :D

LMFHO
ROTFL
:D:o:):p;):rolleyes::cool:

nodope0695
01-15-2008, 11:58 PM
Bumpity Bump

unija bass
01-16-2008, 01:01 AM
What we need is just one third place and RP is all over the country, in every news, on every channel!
That would be a starting point for final victory, and we have to push it more than ever now to get there.
We have to show to potential voters that American middle class families are with RP, also active military and war veterans.So people are not fooled any more that supporters are only "young internet rebels", as media is trying to portrait us.
So, canvas together with your wife, and kids, canvas in uniform, together with war veteran, people would be finally moved by that.I put big RP sign on hair-salon where I work-80% of my clients don't know who RP is,
they don't have time for internet, or they don't use computers, and they all like the platform and the idea when I explain them what RP is about.

Cindy
01-16-2008, 01:04 AM
Better chance of that in Nevada then in SC.

Let's go see how we can help Nevada out...........

nodope0695
01-22-2008, 02:51 AM
Better chance of that in Nevada then in SC.

Let's go see how we can help Nevada out...........

Wow...you were right.