PDA

View Full Version : FOX has Obama and Ron Paul's as "uncommited"

crazyfacedjenkins
01-15-2008, 10:18 PM
I switched this on to see what kind of trash they were going to spew and every other time they flipped to the % page they showed Ron Paul's and Obama's spots as "uncommitted." What the fuck is that?

crazyfacedjenkins
01-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Maybe I should word that better. They show all the candidates and the percent of vote they got. When they show Ron Paul and Obama they replace their names with "uncommitted."

RSLudlum
01-15-2008, 10:20 PM
They would love for us to be "uncommitted" to our candidate wouldn't they...Just couldn't be further from the truth! :D

smartguy911
01-15-2008, 10:21 PM
fox sucks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWClI8zsH4

jmunjr
01-15-2008, 10:22 PM
There was an option on the ballot for uncommitted.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/15/michigan.uncommitted/index.html

crazyfacedjenkins
01-15-2008, 10:22 PM
It's fucking sick, I can't take it!!! You know they learned a lot from the Nazis. The Nazis were amazing at propaganda and these sick fucks at fox really like it too.

QWE
01-15-2008, 10:25 PM
It's fucking sick, I can't take it!!! You know they learned a lot from the Nazis. The Nazis were amazing at propaganda and these sick fucks at fox really like it too.

settle down...
Obama wasn't even on the ballot. A lot of people voted the option "uncommitted".

pacelli
01-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Maybe I should word that better. They show all the candidates and the percent of vote they got. When they show Ron Paul and Obama they replace their names with "uncommitted."

FOx is basically calling our bluff and now they are being as hostile as possible to him. It is blowback for the Moody incidents. Pay no attention to Fox.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-15-2008, 10:27 PM
settle down...
Obama wasn't even on the ballot. A lot of people voted the option "uncommitted".

Oh... Hehe. Oops, but they still did that to our guy.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-15-2008, 10:29 PM
FOx is basically calling our bluff and now they are being as hostile as possible to him. It is blowback for the Moody incidents. Pay no attention to Fox.

I do this to myself, I know what to expect, I've known for years now. Every once and a while I'll put that terrible channel on and there I get what I deserve for even watching.

Bruce4Ron
01-15-2008, 10:31 PM
I just looked at Fox and it showed Ron Paul with 6%

Uncommitted is a seperate category all together.

rooteroa
01-15-2008, 10:34 PM
uhh, i saw Paul's votes showing on Fox a bunch of times when i was watching

Bruce4Ron
01-15-2008, 10:37 PM
Look, the only purpose why we look at Fox is a psycological reason.

You feel like you want to have a reason or excuse on why Ron Paul isn't taking first place or even 2nd. Fox is the logical reason in your mind because they sensor his opinions and voice.

Fox isn't the reason for him losing but they sure aren't playing fair which isn't helping.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-16-2008, 12:35 AM
Look, the only purpose why we look at Fox is a psycological reason.

You feel like you want to have a reason or excuse on why Ron Paul isn't taking first place or even 2nd. Fox is the logical reason in your mind because they sensor his opinions and voice.

Fox isn't the reason for him losing but they sure aren't playing fair which isn't helping.

Yeah I know, god damn you sheeple!!!!!!

Paulbot_9876
01-16-2008, 12:37 AM
and people keep watching fox..........

gaazn
01-16-2008, 12:40 AM
i don't mind fox. viewers need to take some responsibility if they believe everything they see on tv.