PDA

View Full Version : I want Ron Paul To WIN!

CaliforniaGold
01-15-2008, 10:17 PM
Hi everyone,

I am going to stick my neck out here and make an observation.

I hope you will listen to a newbie who deeply cares about Ron Paul's campaign.

I came to this site to become better informed and also to commune with fellow suporters and the site has been a great source of information.

Having said that, I am worried.
It is very important that we project a unified front and appear strong. We are all on the same team with the same goal but there is a lot of infighting that reflects badly on the grassroots to newbies who may be coming in here to explore and consider supporting Ron Paul.

Other campaigns may also check in to see what we are saying.

I guess what I am trying to say is, can we please try and be a bit more respectful to each other and appreciate that we are all here for the same reason?

Because, there are those that think us nuts, lets not give them amno.

Shutting out a newbie or calling them a troll could send them to other boards looking for a more friendly enviornment and that could cost us.

Newbies (myself included) are important! They are important for voter base.
They are important as new revenue. And they are important for word of mouth and new ideas! Watch on the Ron Paul site. Everyday, newbies are contributing half of the donations! We need newbies....

Lets make this site a safe place for newbies and undecideds to come. You never know....a great precinct captain might be lurking here undiscovered!

Let the Ghoul keep the negativity. Lets be positive in our posting and our treatment of each other...even trolls are potential voters...maybe we can turn some of them around!

gracebkr
01-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Way to be

smartguy911
01-15-2008, 10:19 PM
donate if u want him to win - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWClI8zsH4

lbadragan
01-15-2008, 10:20 PM

Trigonx
01-15-2008, 10:21 PM
+1776

Devil_rules_in_extremes