PDA

View Full Version : Did I hear Anderson Cooper right....?????

-lotus-
01-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Did he just say that BLOOMBERG was possibly announcing his intention to run?? wtf batman?

steph3n
01-15-2008, 10:15 PM
he is requesting to be Ron's VP and funding him with 2 billion? nice :D

Bigfish31379
01-15-2008, 10:16 PM
this is good he will spilt some of the dem vote

Eric21ND
01-15-2008, 10:17 PM
They've been talking about Bloomberg running ad nauseum for weeks now. *yawn*

I don't think he will.

liberty_Forever
Yes, that is part of the plan. I think Bloomberg is going to throw his hat into the ring to represent the international banking cartel.

If the Presidential election vote is split with no clear majority , the President is chosen by Congress.

tamor
I know nothing of Bloomberg's political ideas. All I know is that he has mucho mucho $$ -- anyone know anything about his politics?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-15-2008, 10:18 PM
He is a boring person. No charisma. Having him run independent could help us, if Ron also runs indie. Then the corrupt two-party system will finally be cracked.

Shellshock1918
01-15-2008, 10:19 PM
They've been talking about Bloomberg running ad nauseum for weeks now. *yawn*

I don't think he will.

Yea, sounds like complete media hype, like Obama.

Who really gives a sh*t about Bloomberg?

liberty_Forever
01-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Bloomberg represents the very interests we are fighting against. He is part of the international banking cartel, the aristocrats.

ButchHowdy
01-15-2008, 10:22 PM
Actually, I saw an exploratory type meeting on C-Span this evening with Bloomberg

Anti Federalist
Bloomin' Idiot is the Ghoul without a dress.

Another authoritarian, would be, dictator.

tamor
thanks

ChickenHawk
01-15-2008, 10:34 PM
I know nothing of Bloomberg's political ideas. All I know is that he has mucho mucho $$ -- anyone know anything about his politics?

War mongering neocon CFR shill for the NWO. At least that is what most here would probably call him. I just call him a gun grabbing ultra liberal.

bbachtung
01-15-2008, 10:40 PM
He doesn't think that marijuana should be illegal, but he does think that tobacco should be.

He doesn't think that you should be allowed to drive in cities, nor does he believe that you have the right to own a firearm.

He has no principles and only follows his feelings.

Goldwater Conservative
01-16-2008, 12:34 AM
Having him run independent could help us, if Ron also runs indie.

No less than four major candidates? It'd be 1860 all over again, or maybe 1824.

BreakYourChains
01-16-2008, 12:40 AM
he is requesting to be Ron's VP and funding him with 2 billion? nice :D

No way! Bloomberg is another controller. Rich, corporatist, gun control man. They are beginning to run scared, but what is the main goal that they are afraid is not going to happen? Perhaps to make sure Hillary gets in? There is a reason, never doubt that any of this is happening by chance.

hatefalseweight
01-16-2008, 01:04 AM
Daniel Estulin, Bilderberg sleuth, has been predicting this for months, and was laughing off Ghouliani when he still had some media cred as a phony frontrunner. Things are that bad in the financial arena that they need their fixer in their to keep the musical chairs and counterfeiting game going till they're ready to bring it all down for their new world order.

steph3n
01-16-2008, 01:25 AM
No way! Bloomberg is another controller. Rich, corporatist, gun control man. They are beginning to run scared, but what is the main goal that they are afraid is not going to happen? Perhaps to make sure Hillary gets in? There is a reason, never doubt that any of this is happening by chance.

I know who he is, I was kidding about the 2 billion part. such a waste of money

Minuteman2008
01-16-2008, 02:49 AM
War mongering neocon CFR shill for the NWO. At least that is what most here would probably call him. I just call him a gun grabbing ultra liberal.

It would be amazing if such a RINO could get any Republican voters (then again, McCain...).

But I think he'd steal more Democratic votes than Repub.

It would be news if an independent candidate who had views contrary to the frontrunners were to run, but Bloomberg is not an alternative to what's already out there.

InLoveWithRon
01-16-2008, 03:04 AM

How do you think he got those mucho $$ ?? By being a good samaritan? Bloomberg is a voice for the CFR, the fed reserve, and the international bankers.. They got him to be mayor of New York also..

heath.whiteaker
01-16-2008, 08:53 AM
Yes, that is part of the plan. I think Bloomberg is going to throw his hat into the ring to represent the international banking cartel.

If the Presidential election vote is split with no clear majority , the President is chosen by Congress.

well we know who they will pick... a dem

jupiter
01-16-2008, 08:57 AM
I'm not worried about Bloomberg taking away Paul votes.

If you support Paul, you will have no interest in voting for Bloomberg nor his candidacy.

RonPaulFTFW
01-16-2008, 09:02 AM
If he is it's to help the republicans win.

no doubt about it.

mjp1025
01-16-2008, 10:01 AM
I'm sure he's attended a few meetings in the marble halls of the Fed.....