PDA

View Full Version : http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Rudy_Giuliani_Fringe_Candidate

Brian Bailey
01-15-2008, 10:08 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Rudy_Giuliani_Fringe_Candidate

Remember when Rudy was a frontrunner?

You know, back before any votes were cast.

Remember when he announced his candidacy and the heads of all of the major news organizations in the United States shouted, “Yahtzee!”

Fresh visions of the huge ratings he had brought them still swam in their heads. He was the golden boy; America’s Mayor from America’s City and living the American Dream- the little golden mayor all dressed up to be president.

Remember when Rudy was a lock for the nomination?

He was the national frontrunner with all of the money and all of the connections. He had the look and he had the attitude. Smart, bold, and heroic; that was Rudy. As they lined up behind him you could virtually hear the neo-conservatives thinking, “Yes! This is what it would be like to elect Dick Cheney, only without the bum heart!”

It was inevitable. Who was going to stop him? The Mormon? McCain the Unstable? Mr. Law and Order? The Minister? Ha! This man had been through 9/11! He spent as much time at Ground Zero as the firefighters! He had reduced crime in New York City by some high but undetermined percentage! He would be the Republican nominee and after that it would be a cakewalk to beat the wicked Hillary Rodham Clinton in a general election.

Remember when Rudy had a chance in this race?

That was before he started talking about foreign policy, the economy, national security, immigration, health care, or any other issue that actually mattered. It was before the American people found out that his response to every single question was comprised of just three numerals.

Remember when Rudy was more than a longshot?

That was before he asked his staff to go without salary. That was when he was supposed to have more than 0 delegates as of January 15th. That was before he placed 6th, 4th, 4th, and 6th in consecutive nominating elections.

That was before today.

As of today, Rudy Giuliani is a fringe candidate.

hillertexas
01-15-2008, 10:08 PM
dugg

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-15-2008, 10:11 PM
Dugggg.................

Cleaner44
01-15-2008, 10:15 PM
digg the fringe

Trigonx
01-15-2008, 10:16 PM
lol

peznex
01-15-2008, 10:16 PM
du du duh dugg

N13
01-15-2008, 10:17 PM
sweet

Who is laughing now?

N13
01-15-2008, 10:18 PM
People don't like Rudy because he is free and prosperous.

steve254
01-15-2008, 10:28 PM
dugg

hillertexas
01-15-2008, 10:55 PM
bump

Liberty Star
01-16-2008, 12:17 AM
Morons in the media had him top of the charts just days ago. MSM has so many idiots when they keep selling flawed, fickle opinion polls as gospel. Then Fox uses them to censor candidates.

nodope0695
01-16-2008, 12:28 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Rudy_Giuliani_Fringe_Candidate

Remember when Rudy was a frontrunner?

You know, back before any votes were cast.

Remember when he announced his candidacy and the heads of all of the major news organizations in the United States shouted, “Yahtzee!”

Fresh visions of the huge ratings he had brought them still swam in their heads. He was the golden boy; America’s Mayor from America’s City and living the American Dream- the little golden mayor all dressed up to be president.

Remember when Rudy was a lock for the nomination?

He was the national frontrunner with all of the money and all of the connections. He had the look and he had the attitude. Smart, bold, and heroic; that was Rudy. As they lined up behind him you could virtually hear the neo-conservatives thinking, “Yes! This is what it would be like to elect Dick Cheney, only without the bum heart!”

It was inevitable. Who was going to stop him? The Mormon? McCain the Unstable? Mr. Law and Order? The Minister? Ha! This man had been through 9/11! He spent as much time at Ground Zero as the firefighters! He had reduced crime in New York City by some high but undetermined percentage! He would be the Republican nominee and after that it would be a cakewalk to beat the wicked Hillary Rodham Clinton in a general election.

Remember when Rudy had a chance in this race?

That was before he started talking about foreign policy, the economy, national security, immigration, health care, or any other issue that actually mattered. It was before the American people found out that his response to every single question was comprised of just three numerals.

Remember when Rudy was more than a longshot?

That was before he asked his staff to go without salary. That was when he was supposed to have more than 0 delegates as of January 15th. That was before he placed 6th, 4th, 4th, and 6th in consecutive nominating elections.

That was before today.

As of today, Rudy Giuliani is a fringe candidate.

Good Stuff....and yes, I remember.

jupiter
01-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Hahhahahha that part about "Cheney without the bum heart" was hilarious, I almost fell off of my chair!

But here's a question: between McCain and Giuliani, who is really worse?

libertythor
01-16-2008, 02:27 AM
dugg

pacelli
01-16-2008, 02:30 AM

That's right, and we attack him because he's over there... :)

Ricochet
01-16-2008, 03:02 AM

:D

chowdy
01-16-2008, 03:33 AM

HAHAHHAA

ClayTrainor
01-16-2008, 03:53 AM
Dugg!

Now we just need to make the other frontrunners look like tools.

Arek
01-16-2008, 04:00 AM
Rudy Guiliani announced he's changing his anatomy to that of a lady to try and get the woman vote away from Huckabee. He was seen putting on one of his favorite dresses just moments ago.

UK4Paul
01-16-2008, 04:22 AM

ROFL.

I've never heard that before... I've heard some absurd explanations in my time. :D

chowdy
01-16-2008, 04:23 AM
ROFL.

I've never heard that before... I've heard some absurd explanations in my time. :D

OH my God... I'm in tears hahahaha