PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Our Chances?

MaidenFan
01-15-2008, 09:42 PM
With the the fourth primary state reporting in today we stand in fourth place behind Romney, McCain, and Huckabee. Realistically, what do you think our chances of winning the republican nomination are?

Azprint
01-15-2008, 09:44 PM
I would say there are chances.

flahavin
01-15-2008, 09:45 PM
4th State...Don't forget Wyoming for Mitch.

Xonox
01-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Judging by the states so far, not good. We'll see what happens when RP activates the advertising lazer.

tfelice
1-10% He has to win either NV, FL or SC. I don't believe many will be paying much attention to the 3 caucuses that take place before 2/5

mczerone
With the the third primary state reporting in today we stand in fourth place behind Romney, McCain, and Huckabee. Realistically, what do you think our chances of winning the republican nomination are?

0%

Paul could virtually win out on Super Tuesday, and pull the most first round committed ballots at national convention, but he still wouldn't be given the nomination.

The best we can hope for from the GOP is a VP invite from Thompson. Nobody else would ask him.

And I still hope that he Doesn't run third party (either Ind. or Constitution).

Kludge
01-15-2008, 09:47 PM
I think we'll poll higher in Super Tuesday. But... I can't see us picking up more then a third place. I *Hope* for a second place.

I'm counting on Nevada ;). Don't let me down. Kids won't eat that night if I'm scowling at the poll numbers all night.

Basilieus
01-15-2008, 09:48 PM
With the the fourth primary state reporting in today we stand in fourth place behind Romney, McCain, and Huckabee. Realistically, what do you think our chances of winning the republican nomination are?

Uhm.. 2 small primaries and a state that cut its delegates in half.

Ron paul knows the importance of Feb 5th. He's not stupid.

He will bash the other candidates so hard that people won't even turn out to vote for them.

You don't believe me? Book mark this page and come back and tell me I didn't tell you so.

Xonox
01-15-2008, 09:48 PM
0%

Paul could virtually win out on Super Tuesday, and pull the most first round committed ballots at national convention, but he still wouldn't be given the nomination.

The best we can hope for from the GOP is a VP invite from Thompson. Nobody else would ask him.

If RP had a majority of delegates at the convention and they didn't give him the nomination there'd be a revolution.

Michigan11
01-15-2008, 09:49 PM
I would say there are chances.

LOL

Kludge
0%

Well... Since Thompson's looking at something like.... 0%. I guess we're at 0% for VP spot too now. That aside, most of his supporters' blogs seem to have a trend of painting Ron Paul a racist.

wgadget
4th State...Don't forget Wyoming for Mitch.

Uhhh...That's Willard.

MaidenFan
01-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Uhm.. 2 small primaries and a state that cut its delegates in half.

Ron paul knows the importance of Feb 5th. He's not stupid.

He will bash the other candidates so hard that people won't even turn out to vote for them.

You don't believe me? Book mark this page and come back and tell me I didn't tell you so.
I'm neither pessimistic or optimistic at this point, just asking a question out of curiosity. And what makes u think RP will start to attack his opponents? He doesn't seem like that type who would get into mudslinging =/

mahopaul
01-15-2008, 09:52 PM
So you're telling me there's a chance...

Yes!!!

Basilieus
01-15-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm neither pessimistic or optimistic at this point, just asking a question out of curiosity. And what makes u think RP will start to attack his opponents? He doesn't seem like that type who would get into mudslinging =/

Because he's done it before, and he does it in his direct mail campaigns.