PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Will Win!!

mstrmac1
01-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Imagine this: We make it past Super Tuesday... 10% of the people love ron paul... We have 2 more huge fundraising days (more money) ....180,000 precinct leaders on the ground canvassing... economy still in recession.... Politics as usual happens....

Paul announces 3rd party run!!! We win! Very likely!

The Lantern
01-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Imagine this: We make it past Super Tuesday... 10% of the people love ron paul... We have 2 more huge fundraising days (more money) ....180,000 precinct leaders on the ground canvassing... economy still in recession.... Politics as usual happens....

BINGO!

mstrmac1
01-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Im serious!

Shink
01-15-2008, 09:49 PM

People need to understand that our purpose is not a narrow one and we must continue to fight the good fight. Enthusiasm and education are our weapons.

CriticalThinker
01-15-2008, 09:49 PM
First good post I've seen in weeks!

bump x 3

mstrmac1
01-15-2008, 09:53 PM
Lets keep the train rolling...

RonPaulVolunteer
01-15-2008, 09:54 PM
We STILL need to do EVERYTHING we can to win the nomination.

TER
01-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Seriously, I hope Thompson wins SC, Ron Paul continues to grow in grassroot support, Super Tuesday comes, the states are scattered, Bloomberg announces an independent run, and finally Ron Paul goes Libertarian!!!

Possible?

MN Patriot
01-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Seriously, I hope Thompson wins SC, Ron Paul continues to grow in grassroot support, Super Tuesday comes, the states are scattered, Bloomberg announces an independent run, and finally Ron Paul goes Libertarian!!!

Possible?

YES!!!

I've been saying this for weeks.
Then the Libertarian Party could have a US House candidate in every district, plus senate candidates for 33 states, plus governors, and all the other state races. Get as many LP candidates running using Ron's name recognition for their local races.

Keep hammering people with the ideas of freedom, honest money, limited government. All the way until November, NATIONWIDE. IN EVERY CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT.

And every campaign should emphasize party growth, get people joined up so that we can win elections in 2, 4, 6 years.