PDA

View Full Version : If we don't win Nevada WTF are we doing?

Eric21ND
01-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Serious question here...we need momentum and for voters to take us seriously, the only thing we can do to get that is to win one of these things. Winning one would be worth so much free press. Right now our major problem is that people like Dr. Paul, but they just don't think he can win. When he does win one and shock everyone in the media, this could start a bandwagon effect because let's face it more people like to follow than lead.

DamianTV
01-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Maybe we ought to just give free tours of Yucca Mountain, the nuclear waste dump built on politics and a major earthquake fault line instead of science. Maybe that will wake people up to getting them to vote for RP... I agree with what he said when he was here. Its not his call and its not the Federal Governments call, its the call of the STATE.

Eric21ND
01-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Is Ron Paul out there talking about that issue? I hope he starts fine tuning his message to fit what a particular state's concerns are.

Paul4Prez
01-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Come on Nevada.... the fate of the free world is riding on you.

No pressure.

Cleaner44
01-15-2008, 10:45 PM
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. It is a long race and we will not quit.

bucfish
01-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Ads in all local papers. Heck take out a classified something like Gambling freedom and lower taxes. Google Ron Paul. Make it short and sweet let's get his name out in print everywhere and hit the demographic that we are currently missing.

Also sign wave and canvasse in small towns that do not have a meetup.

Edu
01-15-2008, 10:54 PM
"WTF are we doing?"

We are sending a message, we are making the other candidates change their tune and talk about the important issues.

The money/debt issue is now out there, most people didn't know money was printed out of thin air.

People are going to rethink their "military action" attitude towards other countries, and the building empires issue.

Immigration is no longer going to be just a big fence issue.

We also expose the other candidates "Flipper" attitudes, which may be their downfall.

It's going to change the way people vote for congress and people will start asking questions of their representatives about these issues.

Yes, it's very dangerous to those in power and those that wanted to keep these things suppressed. That's why the media keeps trying so hard not to mention him.

People are coming around, but as you can see, it isn't easy getting past the years and years of brainwashing.

Think positive and do what you can! Your time isn't being wasted.

christagious
01-15-2008, 11:15 PM
"WTF are we doing?"

We are sending a message, we are making the other candidates change their tune and talk about the important issues.

The money/debt issue is now out there, most people didn't know money was printed out of thin air.

People are going to rethink their "military action" attitude towards other countries, and the building empires issue.

Immigration is no longer going to be just a big fence issue.

We also expose the other candidates "Flipper" attitudes, which may be their downfall.

It's going to change the way people vote for congress and people will start asking questions of their representatives about these issues.

Yes, it's very dangerous to those in power and those that wanted to keep these things suppressed. That's why the media keeps trying so hard not to mention him.

People are coming around, but as you can see, it isn't easy getting past the years and years of brainwashing.

Think positive and do what you can! Your time isn't being wasted.

The message means nothing if we don't win. If we don't win, all those messages that we stand for will disappear along with Ron Paul.
Let's get out there and win!!
It's like how a professional poker player, I forget who it was, but he said "I'm not here to gamble, I'm here to win"

eckstein88
01-16-2008, 12:08 AM
It's like how a professional poker player, I forget who it was, but he said "I'm not here to gamble, I'm here to win"

Jeffery Lisandro in the 2006 World Series of Poker Main Event

(yea i'm a poker buff....still think thats a 70 million person base that doesnt like big government that we aren't tapping enough)

Edu
01-16-2008, 12:18 AM
Win win win! Yes!

Either way we win!

lvp1138
01-16-2008, 12:41 AM
We keep going... remember, this is not about winning votes, but delegates that do the voting at the Republican convention.

As candidates drop, delegates will shift around. I'm sure Ron Paul is the second choice for many of those delegates and they will vote for him. Or, better yet, who knows, Ron Paul might be the last man standing...

We know Julie Annie and Thompson will be gone sooner or later. We can take some of those delegates. Between McCain, Romney and Huckabee, I'm suspecting only Romney will be left standing since he can pay his campaign out of his own pocket. And Romney can be easily attacked...

phixion
01-16-2008, 12:46 AM
A 2nd or even a 3rd would do it......

We've had a 5th... now a 4th.... if the public sees Ron Paul making ground and scoring a 3rd.... he becomes much more viable and it looks like he's surging...

Pete