PDA

View Full Version : ZERO media coverage except slander, no ads, no time spent in state=beats ghoul/thomp!

Dave Wood
01-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Not bad I say:p Cheers to all. If you dont think this was a triumph and you are feeling put out, Imagine being in the Thompson or Ghuol campaigns right about now!!

Rom, mac, and Huck are going to destroy each other in the quest for this power, watch, it will be fun viewing:D

None of them can figure out what we have. NONE OF THEM!

ZERO media peeps, and Ron Paul stands tall....that says it all.

They all know that this blackout (and their advantage) wont last forever. I would imagine there are a lot of folks taking in a lot of alcohol tonight, and not for celebrating either.

Huck had his Dean scream today, Romney cant figure out what flip-flop to put on, Mccain is only alive because he has somehow morphed into Pauls war stance, Thompson and Ghoul=who knows. ITS ALL FAKE!

The house of cards will crash on them soon......enjoy the show:D

Basilieus
01-15-2008, 09:41 PM
I agree, i think this was totally a grassroots effort. I'm just waiting for the campaign to kick in

Dave Wood
01-15-2008, 09:43 PM
This is going to be fun you all....really look at what has been accomplished. Look at the top3 who now have their flys unzipped......we know their strengths and weaknesses, they dont know ours.

Ruby Justice
01-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks for that great post. This should be everyone's attitude.

liberty_Forever
01-15-2008, 09:44 PM
yeah this is a pretty huge accomplishment in the face of media blackout, Diebold, etc.

dealerjim
01-15-2008, 10:01 PM
I just can't wait for the moment when the msm can no longer black him out. These buffoons are doing everything they can not to mention his name.

mczerone
01-15-2008, 10:07 PM
50k is quite a few more than the 500ish that came out to the U of M rally.

Its not anything to celebrate, but I'm not too disappointed with the finish.

We need to spin this, and get our voice heard - He is electable, and all the media has to do is say his name without that Fricken' "Snicker" - He only needs to earn some respect.

Dave Wood
01-15-2008, 10:07 PM
I just can't wait for the moment when the msm can no longer black him out. These buffoons are doing everything they can not to mention his name.

Time is running out on these poor guys, have a little pity for them. The only thing Paul needs.......the media to say this guy is probably going to get the nomination. I promise you, all he** will break loose with "I told you so`s" "Thats the guy I really wanted" "I told you Paul could beat Romney" etc......................

This will be fun to watch:p

bucfish
01-15-2008, 10:14 PM
The best race horses wait and start out slow. Stay in a comfortable position and align theirselves for the sprint then with the jockey taking the reigns they strike like lightning and blow past all the tired horses. A brokered convention would be the most perfect scenario really. But a convincing win might be even better. Learn from what we already know. We have truth at our side and an ironclad candidate withe a voting record to match plus a heart of gold. He is truly the only candidate that has trued compassion. Let's keep building a strong Grassroots. The Blimp needs our help and the campaign needs money to complete their strategy. MLK day is near and www.freeatlast2008.com is a perfect day. Newspaper ads in local papers (as they reach those the internet doesn't or at least people that do not get their news online) and sign waves & canvassing in towns that have yet to get a meetup. Let's win this thang.