PDA

View Full Version : I am now convinced that the campaign knows what it is doing

Zym
01-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Yes, believe it or not.

CNN just did a piece on super Tuesday. They said that virturally all the campaigns are running on empty and can't afford to advertise. Their point was that it takes big money to compete on Super Tuesday. It's not one state you can stump in for a couple weeks and get sound bites on the local news. Romney has already spent 20 mil of his own money.

I was silent on the boards, but VERY critical of the campaign in my own mind when I learned that the campaign was spending as little as $250k in some states that others were spending $6-7 million. We gave them the money, why not spend it?

Super Tuesday is why. Paul let his supporters keep his name in the media enough to keep up some recognition, while saving the big bucks for the real prize. We have even done the direct mailing for him at NO cost to the campaign. With HAND WRITTEN letters! Do you know how much that would cost a campaign? A hand written letter is 100 time more likely to be read than the junk mail that immediately goes in the trash.

If the next money bomb goes well, along with what he has on hand, Paul has the money to run heavily in all states at the same time. The others don't. I have a feeling we are going to see a media blitz approaching Super Tuesday the likes of which might not have been seen before.

I'm watching CNN right now, and the focus is constant: "everyones broke, they have to win in hopes of getting more donations, they don't hare any real financial support, there will be issues with competing in Super Tuesday." Of course they don't even mention Paul, who has finished above Rudy and Thompson in every primary, and is not broke.

We may be in a lot better shape then most realize. Now we just need to make the MLK bomb BIG. We just may pull this off!

damon04
01-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Bump!

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Ron Paul WILL compete.

doomer
01-15-2008, 09:19 PM
exactly how much money does RP have in the bank right now?

LivingFree
01-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Ron Paul is a genius who knows the game and is playing it to a tee.

colecrowe
bump

ReallyNow
Great post. This finish has actually ENERGIZED me because the message is getting out there and the strategy is becoming clear.

Joe3113
01-15-2008, 09:21 PM
zumlump

garrettwombat
01-15-2008, 09:23 PM
WE MUST MAKE THE NEXT FUNDRAISING DAY ANOTHER BIG ONE.. i dont care if im not interested in the meaning of it... promote the hell out of this thing again... ron paul already told the media we are having another fundraising day... lets help out our guy ron. im going to sign up right now for the MLK day fundraiser

haaaylee
01-15-2008, 09:24 PM
totally.

Geronimo
Being frugal has it's payoffs when you find yourself as the last man standing.

mstrmac1
WE MUST MAKE THE NEXT FUNDRAISING DAY ANOTHER BIG ONE.. i dont care if im not interested in the meaning of it... promote the hell out of this thing again... ron paul already told the media we are having another fundraising day... lets help out our guy ron. im going to sign up right now for the MLK day fundraiser

Ditto!

Cleaner44
01-15-2008, 09:25 PM
I believe and trust in Ron Paul. Let's kisk ass with the next money bomb. I am totally feeling positive right now.

Benaiah
01-15-2008, 09:26 PM
A win in an early state is worth millions in free advertising. How many posts have you seen on these forums that say "xxxx said they would vote for Ron, but he can't win." I don't think the campaign has a strategy. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Arklatex
01-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Excellent opinion I Say.

Answer the call of LIBERTY and DONATE!!!

Ninja Homer
01-15-2008, 09:31 PM
I agree with the OP. RP is doing the same thing as Giuliani, except Giuliani has spent a crapload more money and is now almost broke. RP still has a crapload of money left, and we are beating Giuliani in many respects.

The question is... was this their strategy, or just luck? I think it may be a bit of each.

This isn't even close to over yet!

hasan
01-15-2008, 09:32 PM
i like the strategy ron is playin with the money. he is a very honest person and thus we should have no fears about whether the money will be spent or not. but we MAY need some more experienced campaign staff to gain the maximum number of votes

RSLudlum
01-15-2008, 09:33 PM
It's not just the money!!! Remember the key factor is us!!!

The people in the states with primaries already done can work on the upcoming primaries, and keep putting the message out so it doesn't die. Keep putting signs up, not just Ron Paul signs but issues on our platform, and keep talking to people,,,,

permanently burn these ideas into their everyday thought processes just like the media and advertisers try to do, that's the only way we're going to see great change in this country.

RSLudlum
01-15-2008, 09:35 PM
I agree with the OP. RP is doing the same thing as Giuliani, except Giuliani has spent a crapload more money and is now almost broke. RP still has a crapload of money left, and we are beating Giuliani in many respects.

The question is... was this their strategy, or just luck? I think it may be a bit of each.

This isn't even close to over yet!

yes and Yes but the Ghoul has a shitload of name recognition, we still have to work on ours

niall
01-15-2008, 09:42 PM
blimp

fedup100
01-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Yoooooooohooooo!! I saw that piece also. Please will someone put it up for all of the naysayers to see. I have known all along that Paul had a plan and brother does he ever. He has been laying behind the log folks.....he has been using something called cunning.

As CNN said, this has NEVER happened in the history of Presidential races. Paul has played the game to win and it is alot like playing poker, and Dr. Paul is the man now.

As CNN said, Super Tuesday is about who has the money....did you hear me it is about who has the money......WE MUST GIVE NOW UNTIL WE GET A HERNIA!!

I have been trying to tell all of you, this thing is just now about to take off, the race has just now started in earnest. Paul was right, these first little primaries don't mean jack, I said jack!! Paul has a real chance now to win the whole enchilada!! :eek::D:eek::D

puppetmaster
01-15-2008, 09:47 PM
I can agree to a certain extent, but getting new folks on board will be difficult because of a lack of MOMEMTUM. We need it to dissolve the idea the "he can't win" If we had good showings early on then the snowball effect would take over. But since we do nat have big momentum yet we will just have to work harder and hope the campaign will step up to the plate and hit a home run NOW!!

keep donating folks: cash to the campaigns is like steroids is to baseball

Bossobass
01-15-2008, 09:48 PM
This has been the strategy all along, and our donations made it a viable one. You bet Ron knows what he's doing, and he's doing it against all odds.

I would love to see a percentage of the MLK money bomb be donated to Duke University Medical Center in Dr. and Mrs. Ron Paul's names, presented by white, black, asian, male, female, young and old RP supporters, dressed up and mainstream American looking as it gets.

I would like to see a massive rally of 20,000 supporters or more coordinated with this presentation.

It's time we show America what they're missing out on. It's time to shove the whole 'kooks' thing up the MSM's buttholes. It's time to start WINNING.

Bosso

RonPaulVolunteer
01-15-2008, 09:49 PM
Gosh I so hope you're right...

fedup100
01-15-2008, 09:50 PM
bump

Leslie Webb
01-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Great post. Twenty states have primaries on Feb. 5, and we will be the only campaign with any funds. That's what campaign HQ was thinking in holding back on the spending. Give them credit. "We've only had two little primaries," as Ron said in the debate last week.

I'd love to see McCain go down in the polls this week and lose South Carolina. Then if Giuliani does poorly in Florida, it would be great for the race to come down to us, Romney, and Huckabee on Feb. 5. Huckabee with his God amendment and skeletons may not do well outside the South.

After Florida, in terms of delegates, we should have a good chance in the three most populous states-- California, Texas, and New York--and in Pennsylvania and Illinois.

jake
01-15-2008, 09:52 PM
I can agree to a certain extent, but getting new folks on board will be difficult because of a lack of MOMEMTUM. We need it to dissolve the idea the "he can't win" If we had good showings early on then the snowball effect would take over. But since we do nat have big momentum yet we will just have to work harder and hope the campaign will step up to the plate and hit a home run NOW!!

keep donating folks: cash to the campaigns is like steroids is to baseball

overcome this problem somehow, and victory can be had..

obstruksion
01-15-2008, 09:53 PM
we need to win nevada to break through

ursamajor
i just decided to go in on the money bomb

Devil_rules_in_extremes
Blimp!!!!

UK4Paul
01-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Great post.

Ron Paul IS building the momentum. Given the competition (i.e. the NAME recognition of Ghouliani and McCani Bomb Yet?, Ron Paul is doing VERY well.

Keep building the MOMENTUM, people :)

pacelli
01-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Ron Paul WILL compete.

Right now at [79% complete] in Michigan:

Ron is at 45,673
Thompson is 26,981
Giuliani is at 20,781.

By the end of this thing, we might be able to applaud our movement for capturing over half of their combined voters. Paul's pawn to Huckabee's King in SC and FL.

LandonCook
01-15-2008, 09:55 PM
bump

SirNim
01-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Nice thread.

fedup100
01-15-2008, 09:56 PM
overcome this problem somehow, and victory can be had..

WTF lack of momentum......he beat the ghool and dead thompson without trying. he didn't do jack there and still beat the crap out of them.

I'll tell you about momentum.....35 million effin dollars baby will thrust you strait up the so called front runners A hole come super Tuesday.

SHUT UP and go donate!!

PaleoConservative
01-15-2008, 09:56 PM
I lost two pro-paul voters today because of the "he can't win factor." I know this isn't an isoalted incident.

Rudy won't win with his florida strat. Ron Paul should have faught harder early on.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-15-2008, 09:57 PM
a billion dollars in the bank won't make him 'electable' in the eyes of people, sorry.
He needs to win an early state or at least get enough delegates to cause a raucous in a brokered convention.
A national media blitz will help, but it needs to start NOW.

Even though I don't feel like donating anymore, I still will because I trust him and when you have faith, you do things your mind tells you not to because there's a piece the intellect isn't getting, and I could very well be wrong in my assessment based on limited understanding.
Please Ron. Please.

Ninja Homer
01-15-2008, 09:59 PM
I have a feeling Thompson will take South Carolina, hopefully with a strong showing for RP. Huckabee's Christian Constitution is going to drag him down pretty fast.

jmunjr
Of course they don't even mention Paul, who has finished above Rudy and Thompson in every primary, and is not broke."

Umm this is incorrect, and each phrase in the sentence is exclusive.

Leslie Webb
Great post. Twenty states have primaries on Feb. 5, and we will be the only campaign with any funds. That's what campaign HQ was thinking in holding back on the spending. Give them credit. "We've only had two little primaries," as Ron said in the debate last week.

I'd love to see McCain go down in the polls this week and lose South Carolina. Then if Giuliani does poorly in Florida, it would be great for the race to come down to us, Romney, and Huckabee on Feb. 5. Huckabee with his God amendment and skeletons may not do well outside the South.

Maybe bumps from Michigan and Nevada will get us up into the teens nationally. After Florida, in terms of delegates, we should have a good chance in the three most populous states-- California, Texas, and New York--and in Pennsylvania and Illinois.

pacelli
01-15-2008, 10:00 PM
If the next money bomb goes well, along with what he has on hand, Paul has the money to run heavily in all states at the same time. The others don't. I have a feeling we are going to see a media blitz approaching Super Tuesday the likes of which might not have been seen before.

I'm watching CNN right now, and the focus is constant: "everyones broke, they have to win in hopes of getting more donations, they don't hare any real financial support, there will be issues with competing in Super Tuesday." Of course they don't even mention Paul, who has finished above Rudy and Thompson in every primary, and is not broke.

We may be in a lot better shape then most realize. Now we just need to make the MLK bomb BIG. We just may pull this off!

Hey I agree with you. That's why being a part of the campaign's precinct captain/leader program is so important. The campaign gives you all that you need to run a very nice local program. I also print out local news stories to take with me as a way of transitioning into political talk.

The moneybomb we give him, the one that he knows about, needs to be a political statement. We will show them that no matter how Paul does in the polls, we're still behind him and not backing the fuck down.

We are going for: (A) Highest number of donors in 24 hours / "Supporter Bomb"
(B) A respectable surge of cash to get the campaign moving again.

In the "grassroots funding of the campaign" issue, we rely primarily on moneybombs. I'm going to be maxed out after this next money bomb, I think a lot of those that have been donating since 11/5 are close to being maxed out. We have a lot of new donors, so we must get the word out. In other threads, I've read other poster's guesses at : $500,000-1.3 million-3million. We can make those amounts higher than 500,000 by spreading the word about the moneybomb.

Also getting as many people signed up on ronpaulspaday.com . This is just a weekly pop of funds, every friday.

The voters for Paul, 48,568 now, those are all potential donors. We need to try to get them to visit the site and sign up as precinct captains. Send them to this site.

notagain
Yesssssssss! RP has the cash to continue the battle! "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Mini-Me
I've been privately hoping and suspecting this same exact thing...:) I will seriously fall on my knees and cry tears of joy if this pays off :D

fedup100
01-15-2008, 10:02 PM
You guys do not understand the process and the way this thing is going to fall across the country as far as delegates. it has never fallen this way before.

The big advertising will begin now ramping up to super tuesday. This thing is just starting. What part of just starting do you not understand?

As far as electability.......you will not know the answer until after Super Tuesday.

WRellim
01-15-2008, 10:02 PM
Ron Paul is a genius who knows the game and is playing it to a tee.

Yeah, maybe... but if the crappy ads & stuff are part of the "game" then it means he's playing US as well... End justifies the means?:confused:

Perhaps the overall strategy is "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes!" ??

I'd thought of that a while back, that saying this is a "marathon" means letting the others run out of cash and then swoop in like "Street Sense" in the 2007 Kentucky Derby...:cool:

Awful risky strategy... but than again, we all knew going into this that it was risky...

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-15-2008, 10:06 PM
But we have to remember, IF WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS THING WE NEED PRECINCT CAPTAINS!!!! SIGN UP NOW!

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

Original_Intent
01-15-2008, 10:08 PM
This was always a longshot candidacy. IMO they have played it extremely well based on the media and other cards we have been dealt. If this is indeed the strategy, we really could not have asked for a better outcome in the primaries so far. A Fred T win in SC and a Ghoul squeaker in Florida...?

People have been saying for six months we want as many of the other candidates as possible IN Super Tuesday, it looks like that is happening.

Perfect Storm Baby - we just need better results in SC and Florida to get people over the "electability" issue.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-15-2008, 10:12 PM
I hope MLK is huge.

Shink
01-15-2008, 10:13 PM
This is the fiery attitude we need. Ron is a badass, and we're the instrument of the empire's downfall. Thank you for the grat post.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-15-2008, 10:15 PM
it's clear from my experience in NH and others on this forum that precinct leaders cannot convince people favorable to Ron that have issues with his electability.
Sure, we may be able to turn 6% into 12% but that isn't going to do shit at the end of the day.

He needs a win and soon.

gb13
01-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Let's knock this MLK Money-Bomb out of the park!!

I'm feeling good.

fedup100
01-15-2008, 10:19 PM
it's clear from my experience in NH and others on this forum that precinct leaders cannot convince people favorable to Ron that have issues with his electability.
Sure, we may be able to turn 6% into 12% but that isn't going to do shit at the end of the day.

He needs a win and soon.

Can all of you with these kind of thoughts just slowly back away from the forum. You do not understand how the Presidential election process works. Because of that, a post like this is damaging to the momentum of the campaign. You know nothing, you spew crap...stop it!!

RPfan
01-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Dr. Ron Paul's message is solid and he will have the money to deliver it for Super Tuesday! People have a chance to get the President that they deserve!!

Ron LOL
01-15-2008, 10:22 PM
I'd be upset if RP has less than about $15,000,000 in the bank right now...

Eric23
01-15-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm in serious debt here, but I'm willing to donate a couple hundred on the next money bomb.

wortguy
01-15-2008, 10:24 PM
in
now start writing!:)

Yes, believe it or not.

CNN just did a piece on super Tuesday. They said that virturally all the campaigns are running on empty and can't afford to advertise. Their point was that it takes big money to compete on Super Tuesday. It's not one state you can stump in for a couple weeks and get sound bites on the local news. Romney has already spent 20 mil of his own money.

I was silent on the boards, but VERY critical of the campaign in my own mind when I learned that the campaign was spending as little as $250k in some states that others were spending $6-7 million. We gave them the money, why not spend it?

Super Tuesday is why. Paul let his supporters keep his name in the media enough to keep up some recognition, while saving the big bucks for the real prize. We have even done the direct mailing for him at NO cost to the campaign. With HAND WRITTEN letters! Do you know how much that would cost a campaign? A hand written letter is 100 time more likely to be read than the junk mail that immediately goes in the trash.

Ethek
Can all of you with these kind of thoughts just slowly back away from the forum. You do not understand how the Presidential election process works. Because of that, a post like this is damaging to the momentum of the campaign. You know nothing, you spew crap...stop it!!

I agree with both of you to an extent. People will be getting desperate to find a candidate. Many hate being awash. Dr. Pauls showing has taken him out of fringe and into consideration status. When people take a solid look they like it. We are a bit behind the curve atm becuase I never expected the media blackout to be quite this bad.

I hope the media will grow tired of this annoited front runner crap and give Ron some more public interest pieces.

billyjoeallen
BUMP.

I am giving TWICE as much on MLK day.

Iwantchange
01-15-2008, 10:26 PM
I noted this in a different thread, but it would be nice if someone could validate it.

jlaker
01-15-2008, 10:29 PM
I love this thread. Everything has been positive which keeps me in good spirits. I will be donating as much as I can on MLK day. Come on Ron, my tickets for you!

Iwantchange
01-15-2008, 10:29 PM
If someone could validat it, the MLK money bomb would be bigger. I think there a lot of people getting discouraged.

Not me though i'm in it tell the end :)

bucfish
01-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Do whatever you can. Rp already spoke about it on CNN saying he heard their might be a grassroots effort on MLK day. So let's make it happen with everything we got!!!

Akus
01-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Yes, believe it or not.

Zym I hope to God you're right and I am wrong, but, from what I heard about the official campaign, I don't want to give them that much credit of coming up with this super duper secret plan to play possum and at the last minute go Mike Tyson on all the other opponents with the advertisements and what not.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-15-2008, 10:35 PM

You have the opportunity to change my mind, but instead you belittle.
You are an inspiring leader worthy of everybody's ear.

Jojo
01-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Hasn't Ron Paul said that the campaign needs $23 million by super Tuesday?
MLK day has to be HUGE!

I'm never giving up by the way and talk to people on a daily basis, and hand out dvd's etc.

Christopher David
01-15-2008, 10:54 PM
"Momentum" is largely media-generated. Come February 5, do you think the results of these early contests are going to weigh that heavily on the minds of voters?

During the campaign's ad blitz, the media will have to drop the "damn the Republicans are broke" narrative. Don't forget that Q4 fundraising reports are due to the FEC on January 31. We'll see for the first time what the other candidates really raised. Expect media coverage of Ron Paul's $20 mil.

There's WAY too much negativity on these forums. "I'm not doing ____ because I disapprove of ____." Those are the words of a quitter with a bruised ego, not those of a committed revolutionary.

What if the campaign is indeed operating with a viable, deviously effective strategy? What if, months from now, Dr. Paul falls just a few delegates shy of nomination? Would you point a finger at the campaign, and say "If only you told us..."? Or would you look back with regret at your own lack of faith and its impact on your work ethic?

Our best course is to give the campaign the benefit of the doubt by assuming they know EXACTLY what they are doing, then donate and canvass accordingly.

On MLK day, let's show the media and the doubters that we are not going away.

lastnymleft
01-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Hasn't Ron Paul said that the campaign needs $23 million by super Tuesday?
MLK day has to be HUGE!

Right. So who's the rocket scientist that decided $10 donations was the go? That's not going to raise anything substantial, and really achieve nothing. What's it meant to do? Convince people that he has the most supporters? Clearly that's not true at this point. He needs the money to buy the exposure the MSM won't give him. Pissing around in $10 lots won't help. It should be changed, and an email sent around offering those that are unsatisfied with the new pledge to opt out. Yes, I know anybody can already donate more than $10, but a lot of people will act on the symbolic request and ONLY do $10. It needs to be changed ASAP.

I'm never giving up by the way and talk to people on a daily basis, and hand out dvd's etc.

Videos are good. ronpauldvdbomb is one of my favorite projects. Very effective. And talking to people is BEST, of course.

N13
01-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Good thread.

Strange isn't it? Ron Paul using the strategy of a fiscal conservative. Saving up his resources for the most advantageous time when the other competitors are running low on fuel.

OferNave
01-15-2008, 11:16 PM
Right. So who's the rocket scientist that decided $10 donations was the go? That's not going to raise anything substantial, and really achieve nothing. What's it meant to do? Convince people that he has the most supporters? Clearly that's not true at this point. He needs the money to buy the exposure the MSM won't give him. Pissing around in $10 lots won't help. It should be changed, and an email sent around offering those that are unsatisfied with the new pledge to opt out. Yes, I know anybody can already donate more than $10, but a lot of people will act on the symbolic request and ONLY do $10. It needs to be changed ASAP.

Personally, I'm hoping no one notices that it's $10 and assumes it's $100 like all the others. :)

911cartoon
01-15-2008, 11:19 PM
WE SHALL TASTE VICTORY.. if not with Ron Paul then with RAND PAUL lol

billjarrett
01-15-2008, 11:21 PM
Zym I hope to God you're right and I am wrong, but, from what I heard about the official campaign, I don't want to give them that much credit of coming up with this super duper secret plan to play possum and at the last minute go Mike Tyson on all the other opponents with the advertisements and what not.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080105/FRONTPAGE/801050301

The man has a history :)

911cartoon
01-15-2008, 11:29 PM
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080105/FRONTPAGE/801050301

The man has a history :)

holy crap good article

wgadget
01-15-2008, 11:30 PM
Where do I sign up?

I HEART Ron Paul.

Zym
01-19-2008, 12:38 PM
exactly how much money does RP have in the bank right now?

Last I heard it was 9 million, hopefully with the MLK money bomb it will be 14 or 15!

Mckarnin
01-19-2008, 12:42 PM

bump

WTFYO
01-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Last I heard it was 9 million, hopefully with the MLK money bomb it will be 14 or 15!

Hopefully this will get people to donate again. I'm looking at is as a message that needs to get out and the small possiblity of winning the election is just a bonus.

GHoeberX
01-19-2008, 12:50 PM
Well... I remember the campaign needed "12 million to win". We raised 20 million. They basically promised us to make Ron Paul the winner. I wouldn't like to be in the campaign team as they must be under heavy pressure. I hope they still have their morale and targets up high and will continue with their strategy!

yongrel
01-19-2008, 12:55 PM
stop getting my hopes up

Teenforpaul08
01-19-2008, 12:56 PM
We need to remember that Ron Paul was absolutely unknown when he began. He was in the level of tancredo, hunter, brownback, and others and he is the only one that is still alive and strong. If we help him push on, we will eventually get there. Keep in kind: this election is like none other, and the reason for that is Dr. Paul.

BTW, awesome vids, GhoeberX

TexFootballMom
01-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Yes, believe it or not.

Do you have a sample of the handwritten letter(s) that were written?
Could you do an attachment or pm me and I'll give you my email addy if you have a sample?

This would be great for my precinct here in TX since a lot of them live in very remote areas and you know you can get shot trespassing here. A lot of voters in my precinct are Right to Bear Arms issue oriented.

Mark
01-19-2008, 01:20 PM
In junior high, about 1973, my track team was about 8th out of 9 schools going into the conference championship.

In the 880 event, I wasn't even close to being a contender to place, but we had a guy who was decent. He had a chance for 3rd or 4th.

At the starting line, I had an idea.

I whispered to him that I would take off and lead the pack to get everyone to chase me, and for him to just "run his race".

He did.

The rest chased me as he paced himself, and at the end, when the others were played out, he wasn't, and he WON.

And we WON the conference championship by 1/8 of a point.

1/8th of ONE POINT.

This is a long distance race. The others are played out. Our guy still has his wind. And he can win in the end!

Zym
01-19-2008, 01:23 PM
Do you have a sample of the handwritten letter(s) that were written?
Could you do an attachment or pm me and I'll give you my email addy if you have a sample?

This would be great for my precinct here in TX since a lot of them live in very remote areas and you know you can get shot trespassing here. A lot of voters in my precinct are Right to Bear Arms issue oriented.

Sure, I scanned one for someone else. PM me your e-mail addy, and I shoot you one off. The letters we did were specifically tailored to NY super voters though, so you might want to change it up a bit.