PDA

View Full Version : All of a sudden, McCain's in a "disaster" and Romney's being coronated.

NYgs23
01-15-2008, 09:10 PM
This lamestream dinosaur media changes its favored candidates more than I change my underwear. One measly primary is "the day everything change--again".

I love how they talk around Ron Paul: "This country's lookin' for change. The electorate wants a new guy outside the establishment. Anti-war. Help the economy. He has to have a lot of money. So no wonder they're votin' for Rudy McRompsonbee." Do they even percieve how moronic they sound?

dvictr
01-15-2008, 09:13 PM
and when Guiliani wins Florida ... his miraculous surge will be THE news leading up to Feb. 5th..;)

Joe3113
01-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Fredrick Rudolph McRomnabee

michaelwise
01-15-2008, 09:25 PM
I sure hope Romney spends the rest of his personal fortune on Super Tuesday, and squander his ill gotten wealth on a general election we will rob him of by writing in Dr. Paul.

Maverick
01-15-2008, 09:25 PM
and when Guiliani wins Florida ... his miraculous surge will be THE news leading up to Feb. 5th..;)

Yep, yep. How has it gone so far? Someone make sure I've got this straight:

MSM's Annointed One (since May '07)

McCain -> (May Faux debate) -> Ghoul -> Romney -> Ghoul -> (Sept) -> Fred -> (Oct) -> Huckster -> Romney -> (IA) -> Huckster -> (NH) -> McCain -> (MI) -> Romney

And from here? Romney -> (SC) -> Fred -> (RP wins NV; ignored) -> Fred -> (FL) -> Ghoul -> (Roll 1 die and insert any McRudyRomsonbee here)

WilliamC
01-15-2008, 09:26 PM

"That's not going to happen :)"

heath.whiteaker
01-15-2008, 09:41 PM

working hard so that doesn't happen

B of R guy
01-15-2008, 09:45 PM
MSM is truly pathetic. There is this void they have to fill with meaningless blather.

We have a great time goofin on it.

jlaker
01-16-2008, 12:10 AM
I sure hope Romney spends the rest of his personal fortune on Super Tuesday, and squander his ill gotten wealth on a general election we will rob him of by writing in Dr. Paul.

Hell yes I say. lets rob him blind:p

gaazn
01-16-2008, 12:12 AM
then fred after sc, then rudy, then maybe paul after super tuesday?

RSLudlum
01-16-2008, 12:14 AM
You know what i realized last night at a county GOP meeting?

I think we are the most informed supporters out there as far as our candidate's stand on issues.

devil21
01-16-2008, 12:19 AM
You know what i realized last night at a county GOP meeting?

I think we are the most informed supporters out there as far as our candidate's stand on issues.

Ron Paul supporters are the most informed. Period.

Derek Johnson
01-16-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm still certain the establishment wants Rudy, maybe McCain. Mittens would be 3rd...

...get in the damn nursing homes y'all!

idiom
01-16-2008, 12:40 AM
This lamestream dinosaur media changes its favored candidates more than I change my underwear. One measly primary is "the day everything change--again".

Thats about once a week. You really should change your underwear more.

Cindy
01-16-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm still certain the establishment wants Rudy, maybe McCain. Mittens would be 3rd...

...get in the damn nursing homes y'all!

Nah, after the values Voters threatened the GOP saying, if you nominate Rudy, we are voting 3rd party, his media coverage came to a crawl and Huckabee got thrust into the spotlight.

Rudy isn't their boy anymore because, he truly is unelectable and Florida will prove it. Huckabee will beat him here, not to say Huck will win it. I think as of now, Romney or mccain will. Romney has a lot of support and many recently jumped on the McCain band wagon, yet Thompson had exclusive rights to all gun shows. Pauls grass roots kick ass in this state though too.

Hmmmmmmmmm, anything could happen in Florida two weeks from now, I just really doubt Rudy is going to win it.

The establishment seems to be toying with a McCain/ Huckabee ticket right now.

Yom
01-16-2008, 12:54 AM
Don't get upset guys, this is what we wanted. We wanted Romney to win here so that the Media would stop touting McCain as unstoppable and slow him down. We need these guys breaking each other down!

Ibgamer
01-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Do not pass go, do not collect $200

wfd40
01-16-2008, 01:05 AM
A youtube of all the retarded MSM chatter leading up to super tuesday (and including all the upcoming SC, NV and FL rabble) could be seriously powerful if the PERFECT MOMENTS were captured... (re: writing McCain completely off a few months ago, Thomspon's massive pump up, Romney attacks by msm - which i think are getting old and will backfire, huckatard pump and dumps etc.)

Tick down the candidate one by one... each one being talked about surging, then tanking, then surging etc..

Then fade to 'white noise screen'... then Dr. Paul giving POWERFUL remarks about the importance of liberty, of freedom, of peace, and of a restoration of the constitution etall

Then have the narrator with a Regan Bear-commercial voice chime in.. with something memorable.. "in confusing times likes these.... "

or something to that effect.

RonPaulFever
01-16-2008, 01:08 AM
"huckatard pump and dump"

LOL

That may be the funniest shit I've ever read here!

gb13
01-16-2008, 01:33 AM
This lamestream dinosaur media changes its favored candidates more than I change my underwear.

Once a week?

user
01-16-2008, 01:41 AM
A youtube of all the retarded MSM chatter leading up to super tuesday (and including all the upcoming SC, NV and FL rabble) could be seriously powerful if the PERFECT MOMENTS were captured... (re: writing McCain completely off a few months ago, Thomspon's massive pump up, Romney attacks by msm - which i think are getting old and will backfire, huckatard pump and dumps etc.)

Tick down the candidate one by one... each one being talked about surging, then tanking, then surging etc..

Then fade to 'white noise screen'... then Dr. Paul giving POWERFUL remarks about the importance of liberty, of freedom, of peace, and of a restoration of the constitution etall

Then have the narrator with a Regan Bear-commercial voice chime in.. with something memorable.. "in confusing times likes these.... "

or something to that effect.
That could be pretty good as an ad, but I wonder if any media companies would allow it to be run?

Carole
01-16-2008, 01:42 AM
There is a cartoon YouTube version similar to what you described. I think it is Homer Simpson doing it.

Carole
01-16-2008, 02:03 AM
Here is the You Tube cartoon

Ron Paul For President
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE77ooE5_Eo