PDA

View Full Version : Going To Fl Debate

Jay778x
01-15-2008, 09:06 PM
My fiancee and i just won tickets to the Florida debate on the 24th!! I am psyched but I will be pissed if Ron isn't there!

heath.whiteaker
01-15-2008, 09:09 PM
congrats. Where are you in Florida?

improv241
01-15-2008, 09:17 PM
My fiancee and i just won tickets to the Florida debate on the 24th!! I am psyched but I will be pissed if Ron isn't there!

glad to see that someone actually knows how to spell financee. :) so many don't know!

Joe3113
01-15-2008, 09:18 PM

We need you screaming the house down. Don't lose your voice beforehand.

Jay778x
01-15-2008, 09:33 PM
:)

Jay778x
01-15-2008, 09:34 PM
We need you screaming the house down. Don't lose your voice beforehand.

We'll be screaming our asses off, but respectfully. I can't wait.

Jay778x
01-16-2008, 09:18 AM
anyone else get tickets?

Paulestinian
01-16-2008, 09:22 AM
If anyone has extra tickets, please PM me. I'd love to go.

By the way, has RP been confirmed for the debate?

dshields
01-16-2008, 09:24 AM
We need to start stacking the decks in these debates. Lie about your political background because I am sure that will be used against you. "Of course I am undecided dammit!"

Dave

Jay778x
01-16-2008, 09:28 AM
If anyone has extra tickets, please PM me. I'd love to go.

By the way, has RP been confirmed for the debate?

I wish i had extras. the lottery was only for one ticket per entry, so that's why i was so psyched when we both won. Maybe someone here won and won't be able to attend though. We need as many Paul backers there as possible

Paulestinian
01-16-2008, 10:09 AM
I wish i had extras. the lottery was only for one ticket per entry, so that's why i was so psyched when we both won. Maybe someone here won and won't be able to attend though. We need as many Paul backers there as possible
Yeah, I signed up for the lottery but haven't received a response from them yet, so I'm guessing I didn't get in. Either way, I'll be there for any rallies or parties that take place. Can't wait to meet RP!

sratiug
01-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Please don't be respectful. Boo and laugh at the CFR idiots on the stage and chant Ron Paul at every opportunity. The networks leave the mics on to catch them all laughing at RP, give it back to them from the crowd. Call the Ghoul an illiterate idiot when he says he never heard of blowback. Get yourself tazed for freedom. Scream "No thousand year war!" when McCain opens his mouth.

I think it is imperative that people see and hear Americans laughing and ridiculing those with laughable and ridiculous ideas that are destroying our country and our world. A mass non-violent vocal demonstration during the debate would be awsome. Make them take notice. Make them cover the real issues.

ClayTrainor
01-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Please don't be respectful. Boo and laugh at the CFR idiots on the stage and chant Ron Paul at every opportunity. The networks leave the mics on to catch them all laughing at RP, give it back to them from the crowd. Call the Ghoul an illiterate idiot when he says he never heard of blowback. Get yourself tazed for freedom. Scream "No thousand year war!" when McCain opens his mouth.

I think it is imperative that people see and hear Americans laughing and ridiculing those with laughable and ridiculous ideas that are destroying our country and our world. A mass non-violent vocal demonstration during the debate would be awsome. Make them take notice. Make them cover the real issues.

+1