PDA

View Full Version : If Hulk Hogan was running...

alexa doherty
01-15-2008, 09:03 PM
for president and he had Ron Paul's views, we'd have a landslide win imo.

No one can out shout him. lol Plus he could physically kick their asses, he's like 6'6 300 lbs.

Better yet have Ron announce him as his running mate! As crazy as that sounds I bet you 50 bucks that it would bring out the male vote big time! Sort of like jessie ventura but only far larger.

jenninlouisiana
01-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Yeah, but he provided the beer to his son and friend when his son was in that wreck and just about killed his passenger, who is now permanently incapicated. So sad.

alexa doherty
01-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Has it been proven that Hulk provided the beer? Let me see a link with proof.

Regardless this is Hulk Hogan we're talking about. Millions of mindless idiots, I mean wrestling fans would vote for him no matter what.

Just like if Arnold ran, no one would give a shit and some might even think it's cool that hogan gave beer to his son. Regardless his son did it, not hulk.

JulioForPaul
01-15-2008, 09:08 PM
I don't if you ever saw his show on MTV (sad to say I have)..... but there is no way people could vote for that guy after watching him and his family for one season.

And I'm not sure the WWE crowd in arenas that appear on TV seem like the kind of people who even vote.

alexa doherty
01-15-2008, 09:11 PM
No one watches mtv anymore. It's ratings have crashed since 97. I disagree about Hogan. He's a fricking legend and will be doing that american gladiators show soon.

kaleidoscope eyes
01-15-2008, 09:12 PM
What about Jesse the Body Ventura? If we're floating wrestlers here, AND he was a Govenor.
lol

jenninlouisiana
01-15-2008, 09:13 PM
There are several photos of him, his son, son's friend on his boat that day and they all have beer in their hands.

Is that proof enough, and no, I'm not going to go search the pictures out for you. I have caucus stuff to take care of right now... google it if you need that proof.

alexa doherty
01-15-2008, 09:14 PM
I call Bs. You have zero proof.

Hooogaaaaan!

Wooooo!

alexa doherty
01-15-2008, 09:15 PM
What about Jesse the Body Ventura? If we're floating wrestlers here, AND he was a Govenor.
lol

That would be cool!