PDA

View Full Version : Here's some GOOD RP poll numbers....

Nefertiti
07-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Now, he isn't winning yet, but considering lack of name recognition compared to the Dems, these numbers are fantastic:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/congressman_ron_paul_attracts_less_than_35_against _top_democrats

Akus
07-25-2007, 07:04 PM
yes sadly, some of our fellow supporters are 9/11 truthers and nothing and noone will convince them other wise. Some of our fellow supporters are white supremacists, too.

what can we do about this?

really, just stress and re-stress that we need to act as a cohesive group or RP won't win. There's not much else

nunaem
07-25-2007, 07:15 PM
yes sadly, some of our fellow supporters are 9/11 truthers and nothing and noone will convince them other wise.

Yeah, those damn people with unpopular convictions, why can't they learn to just have mainstream opinions like everyone else? Let's marginalize and insult them like the media does to Ron Paul, that'll win people over. :rolleyes:

JoshLowry
07-25-2007, 07:21 PM
yes sadly, some of our fellow supporters are 9/11 truthers

We need every vote we can get. I'm not kicking anyone to the curb because they believe in their own theory.

Akus
07-25-2007, 07:33 PM
sorry that comment was meant on another thread

Nefertiti
07-25-2007, 07:36 PM
You had me scratching my head there for a bit Akus!

american.swan
07-25-2007, 07:49 PM
I think those are great numbers. And the challenge is to get that reportedly 40 some percent of the people to know what to think of him.

Just think. After the poll some people might have gotten online to find out who this Ron Paul dude is that I was asked about :D

hard@work
07-25-2007, 09:35 PM
yes sadly, some of our fellow supporters are 9/11 truthers and nothing and noone will convince them other wise. Some of our fellow supporters are white supremacists, too.

really, just stress and re-stress that we need to act as a cohesive group or RP won't win. There's not much else

1. We can restate Ron Paul's position: The U.S. government did not cover up a 9-11 conspiracy, they covered up their INCOMPETENCE and that does need to be looked at again (which should placate anyone, 9-11 truther or not).

2. Racism is a form of collectivism, individual liberty means an end to racism. White Supremicists might support freedom of speach, but the ramifications of liberty would do nothing more than destroy what they want to work for. No free man may cause harm to another free man, or a free man's property.

And that's all ok.

Zydeco
07-25-2007, 10:31 PM
This is great news that they're even including Paul in those matchups.

It's hilarious that some neocons are trying to say "See, Hillary would beat Ron Paul 49% to 34%, so we can't run Ron Paul!"

But of course, people are now going to say "Who is Ron Paul?" and go off to learn about him. And then the 34% will begin to rise. :D :D

This is truly awesome. The 49-34 is AWESOME at this point. It's not that much and we're still just breaking out.

Razmear
07-25-2007, 10:39 PM

I think the fact that Ron Paul has supporters ranging from Antiwar.com to StormFront just shows that his message of Freedom and restoring the nation to it's constitutional roots has a very wide base of support.

I'm sure there are personal viewpoints of just about everyone on this forum that we could disagree on and bicker about for hours on end, but that isn't why were here.

We are here to ensure that Ron Paul is the next President of these United States.

eb

bygone
07-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Trying to imagine a Fred/Paul ticket... LOL :)

jj111
07-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Was this poll initiated, paid for, and sponsored by a Ron Paul supporting organization (of course Rassmussen conducted the poll)? Or did Rassmussen initiate this poll on their without a sponsor and on their own nickel?

V-rod
07-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Trying to imagine a Fred/Paul ticket... LOL :)

I would vote for that. Just for the fact that Fred lives a very unhealthy lifestyle for his age ;)

Wyurm
07-26-2007, 02:35 PM
We need every vote we can get. I'm not kicking anyone to the curb because they believe in their own theory.

thank you. :)