PDA

View Full Version : Online Poker BOMB- HUGE number of untapped potential donors

dvictr
01-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Massive Cordinated POKER ROOM canvassing BOMB

Saturday or Sunday... you can choose multiple options on the poll

On all the poker sites... at the tables you can chat and message other players...

Lets cordinate a massive message bomb or online canvasing and basically get the message out to poker tables that Ron Paul is for legalizing online gaming and opposed the bill that made it difficult to fund poker accounts through debit cards. THESE people are the BASE of ron paul supporters..Even if they are not registered republican they can and will dontate $10!!!

although you cant copy and paste "spam" anyone here with a poker account will be communicating to 9 people at the same time. if we cordinate a time when we can get 100s of RPforums members to simultaneously sit at tables and direct traffic to FreeAtLast2008.com we could potentially get and extra 10,000-20,000 extra $10 dollar donors

A short message along the lines of

"Legalize online poker - Support Ron Paul, visit FreeAtLast2008.com. $10 dollar donation requested".

then leave the table and go to another one... MANY poker players are "ron paul supporters" but have not donated and are not familiar with the Money Bombs... these are not the type of people that are watching the debates or even youtube..

even if you dont play online poker.. you can download the software and sit at the "play money" or free tables and tell people..

MAKE THIS HUGE

..PAUL4PRES..
01-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Lol. Everytime im on full tilt I canvas for Paul. People ask me if I paid though. Overall i get good results. A tip, tell em ron is against regulating the internet and online gambling.

rezster
01-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Please don't do this. This is like getting a phone list of SC voter and calling them, when they answer you scream VOTE RON PAUL...GO RON PAUL and hang up.

dvictr
01-15-2008, 08:52 PM
Please don't do this. This is like getting a phone list of SC voter and calling them, when they answer you scream VOTE RON PAUL...GO RON PAUL and hang up.

No its not.... Online poker players are RON PAUL's base.. they just need to be aware of the money bomb happening this week!

its like having the SC voter list of registered baptists and screaming VOTE huckabee

justatrey
01-15-2008, 08:57 PM

He didn't say to type "VOTE RON PAUL...GO RON PAUL". He said to type something like:

Legalize online poker - Support Ron Paul, visit FreeAtLast2008.com. $10 dollar donation requested

dvictr - Do you post on 2 + 2? You might want to try a thread in poker legislation forum and see if it catches on at all.

diesirae
01-15-2008, 08:58 PM
No its not.... Online poker players are RON PAUL's base.. they just need to be aware of the money bomb happening this week!

its like having the SC voter list of registered baptists and screaming VOTE huckabee

I don't think you can generalize like that at all. This sounds suspiciously like popping into an online chatroom, screaming "RON PAUL 2008", then walking off. I know I find it annoying when people spam whatever they like when I'm trying to play an online game.

bgky4paul
01-15-2008, 09:00 PM
I already do this. I give a Ron Paul shoutout every time I win a hand!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
Why not just organize a big Ron Paul tournament?

diesirae
I already do this. I give a Ron Paul shoutout every time I win a hand!

Hahah, that's got to be hilarious: "Guess who I'm spending your money on!"

ItsTime
01-15-2008, 09:01 PM
do it every time you sit at a table. I do.. some poker sites have "profiles" put ronpaul2008.com in it or the money bomb site... whatever you feel is good.

ItsTime
01-15-2008, 09:01 PM
its harder than you think

Why not just organize a big Ron Paul tournament?

dvictr
01-15-2008, 09:02 PM
He didn't say to type "VOTE RON PAUL...GO RON PAUL". He said to type something like:

Legalize online poker - Support Ron Paul, visit FreeAtLast2008.com. $10 dollar donation requested

dvictr - Do you post on 2 + 2? You might want to try a thread in poker legislation forum and see if it catches on at all.

YES.. all the poker rooms (pokerstars, fulltilt, whatever) the idea is to get 100s of Canvassers! at the same time

dsentell
01-15-2008, 09:05 PM
I use a Ron Paul button as my avatar on Poker Stars. Often I get comments of support before I even say anything. It is really cool if others start the chat, but if they don't, I do! ;)

Bilgefisher
01-15-2008, 09:10 PM
I wish the PPA would officially endorse Ron Paul. Thats an email list of nearly 1 million members.

dvictr
01-15-2008, 09:14 PM
I wish the PPA would officially endorse Ron Paul. Thats an email list of nearly 1 million members.

I wish the POKER sites... would endorse Ron Paul!

losinglife
01-16-2008, 01:06 AM

go away noob

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-16-2008, 09:36 AM
its harder than you think

Because of the political angle? Or why? I know plenty of people who have set up tournaments at various places.

bjrnet
01-16-2008, 09:39 AM
I wish the POKER sites... would endorse Ron Paul!

http://www.bjrnet.com endorses Ron Paul.

Michael Dalton
http://www.bjrnet.com/ronpaulblimps

dvictr
01-16-2008, 12:52 PM
http://www.bjrnet.com endorses Ron Paul.

Michael Dalton
http://www.bjrnet.com/ronpaulblimps

Hey awesome site...

whats going on with full out gaming in Florida?...

I was there july 1st last year when the had NL holdem.. and the places were a zoo. For the first week there was no max. I was playing 5-10NL at HardRock in holllywood and made a small fortune...:D