PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on NPR

james1844
07-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi Guys,

I came home and turned on the radio. Believe it or not, my favorite candidate was on the radio! It was a nice 5 minute interview. Dr. Paul hit all the high points and was in good form. All things considered is broadcast nationwide so I would imagine that several hundred thousand people heard him speak.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12224561

Game on.

Best,

James

FreedomLover
07-25-2007, 05:45 PM
Good interview

kylejack
07-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Please check at least the first page of the forum for a thread before posting. The reposts are getting pretty tedious. If it is a major media appearance like this, chances are that we know about it.

Roxi
07-25-2007, 07:38 PM
i hadn't heard it yet.... im still on the first page and i got on here a couple hours ago

kylejack
07-25-2007, 07:44 PM
i hadn't heard it yet.... im still on the first page and i got on here a couple hours ago
Okay, so I'm not sure what your point is. People should still check the first page of the forums to see if a similar topic exists before posting a new topic on something we're already discussing. If you don't have time to read the thread titles, at least Ctrl-F and search for something it might be titled, like "NPR". Its a very simple step that keeps us from having 14 topics on the same issue or media appearance.

Roxi
07-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Okay, so I'm not sure what your point is. People should still check the first page of the forums to see if a similar topic exists before posting a new topic on something we're already discussing. If you don't have time to read the thread titles, at least Ctrl-F and search for something it might be titled, like "NPR". Its a very simple step that keeps us from having 14 topics on the same issue or media appearance.

sorry i wasnt trying to go against what you were saying...i agree seeing someone post a video or article 2 or even 3 times it gets annoying, there has however been a lot of good information on reposted threads that i would have not seen on the 3rd or 4th page from yesterday.... this board tends to get busy at times and its kinda hard to keep up.

and i agree we should search for something before we post... good idea i honestly hadn't thought of doing that myself

slantedview
07-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Awesome!!! NPR said they invited all the "major" candidates to be on.