PDA

View Full Version : Order a Free T-Shirt & I'll donate $10 at RonPaul2008.com

kg0
01-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm a member of an affiliate network and today I found a program from VistaPrint.com that pays you when someone orders a free t-shirt. I looked and shipping is about $4.

These t-shirts can be customized, so you can put "RON PAUL 2008" or something like that on them. There are lines for address, phone #, etc, which you can use just for text about Ron Paul. Or you could order a custom t-shirt for your business, friends, etc.

The only bad things are 1) the designs STINK and there are a limited number to choose from for the free t-shirts and 2) the text is pretty small. But better than nothing, right?

Anyway, I get paid a flat rate for every order. After taxes, I'll be able to donate $10 to Ron Paul for each order through the link below.

http://tinyurl.com/2gymk6

(All the orders will show up in my account, so I'll know how much to donate. You don't need to let me know you ordered)

If this is not allowed or is in the wrong forum, I apologize. Just trying to think of ways to help the campaign!

Keith

Soccrmastr
01-15-2008, 07:06 PM
you've gotta pay for shipping. not really worth it, for that price you could get canvassing supplies for being a Precinct Captain.

RonPaulwillWin
01-15-2008, 07:17 PM
hi free market :)