PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs

rg123
01-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Does anyone know why Lou will not say Ron's name everything that Lou opposes
Ron has the answer for the economy,NAU, Illegal Immigration, Nafta etc etc . But he just will not say his name I don't get it. Talks a good game but no action

RSLudlum
01-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Thinking a 3rd party run maybe?

boberino
01-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Lou is a collectivist.

freedom-maniac
01-15-2008, 05:06 PM
This has been pondered many times. Some say he wants to run for President himself on Dr. Paul's message, other's believe he's part of some sinister conspiracy.

Me, I think he's just another media twerp, albeit one of the better ones.

firebirdnation
Ron has the answer for the economy,NAU, Illegal Immigration, Nafta etc etc . But he just will not say his name I don't get it. Talks a good game but no action

If you are talking about when he was just on CNN, yep, I seen that and was waiting for him to say Ron Paul when asked if there were any honest people running for office.

stefans

lou dobbs is against free trade in general, not only against NAFTA.

Ara825
01-15-2008, 05:08 PM

My husband emailed him a few weeks ago and asked him that question. He didn't get a response so who knows, maybe he's holding out so he can endorse Bloomberg should he decide to run. There has also been talk among Dobb's fans of a possible run as an indenpendent by Dobbs.

m72mc
01-15-2008, 05:08 PM

no one in media is allowed to mention him. why do you think there is a blackout ?

ScotTX
01-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Lou has openly stated that there are only two candidates he would consider supporting: John Edwards and RON PAUL.

rollingpig
01-15-2008, 05:12 PM
lou dobbs is for regulation, for foreign intervention

VRP08
01-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Lou has openly stated that there are only two candidates he would consider supporting: John Edwards and RON PAUL.

Where and when?

summjet
01-15-2008, 05:21 PM
:confused:I e-mailed Lou about 10 days ago with a bunch of attaboys for Lou in paragraph one, followed by a pro RP message. I said the Lou Dobbs Independents should join forces with the RP Patriots.........."what a tea party that would be". Unfortunately, Lou only saw fit to read the first paragraph on the air................Got a free book, though!

ScotTX
01-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Where and when?

I don't have the youtube, but he said it a couple of months ago when there was talk about him running for president.

Minuteman
01-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Because he is going to back BLoomberg when he enters the race.

BuddyRey
01-15-2008, 06:02 PM
I used to respect Lou Dobbs. Now I can see that he is the Ellsworth M. Toohey of cable news.

RickyJ
01-15-2008, 06:25 PM
lou dobbs is against free trade in general, not only against NAFTA.

That's what I like about the guy. He puts Americans first always. Globalism is destroying the USA by design. Most other nations know that there is no global economy, just an illusion of one. Globalism will last just long enough to drain the USA of all its resources.

Marc3579
01-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Why does everyone think that there is always a reason someone won't say one thing or another> We don't have a way inside Lou's head, there may very well be a good reason he hasn't come out in support of Ron. No one will know for sure, so let's wait before we hold Lou's feet to the fire.

bbachtung
01-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Lou has a sweet gig right now bitching about how screwed up everything in this country is and doesn't want to lose his meal ticket by seeing someone elected who would fix the problems in this country. It is why Rush wouldn't mind 8 more years of Clinton.