PDA

View Full Version : LOU DOBBS fails to mention Ron Paul on CNN

humanic
01-15-2008, 05:03 PM
Is anyone watching CNN right now?

Lou Dobbs is currently ranting to Wolf Blitzer, saying that it is ridiculous to believe anything the candidates in either party promise in light of Bush's broken promises.

Wolf Blitzer asks him if he sees any candidates that people have reason to believe will stick to their promises.

Lou Dobbs says something along the lines of "if you have any suggestions you tell me"

He goes on for another couple minutes ranting about all of the same things Ron Paul always discusses, insisting that none of the candidates mention them. He specifically mentions McCain, Romney, Hillary, and Obama, failing to note anything about the fact that Ron Paul is exactly the candidate he is pretending doesn't exist.

dkim68
01-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Obviously the lives of Lou Dobbs and his family have been threatened. What else could it be?

Vizacar
01-15-2008, 05:06 PM
That is exactly what Glen Beck did last night. See my thread below yours.

It is too weird to watch something like that and know that they know about him but pretend like he doesn't exist.

humanic
01-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Obviously the lives of Lou Dobbs and his family have been threatened. What else could it be?

Sarcasm? If so it's completely unjustified and rude.

boberino
01-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Mr. Dobbs is a collectivist.

dkim68
01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Sarcasm? If so it's completely unjustified and rude.
I'm totally serious. Why else would he change his personal views? I don't he's the type to be frightened of being fired. It has to be more than that.

humanic
01-15-2008, 05:29 PM
I'm totally serious. Why else would he change his personal views? I don't he's the type to be frightened of being fired. It has to be more than that.

Oh ok :o I don't know if his life has been threatened (though I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it wasn't), but either way it seems that there is something stopping him from pointing out that Ron Paul is the candidate who is clearly different, clearly has a record to match what he promises, and clearly addresses the issues Lou himself claims to care so much about and comes down on the same side of them as Lou. There is some kind of gag order in place.

lbadragan
01-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Lou Dobbs is like Michael Savage. He sells his supposed uniqueness to his audience. He is the ONLY one who knows what's going on, and Ron Paul threatens his image.

humanic
01-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Lou just said (8:59PM):

"As the economy becomes the central issue, we will see all of the candidates clamoring to come up with an economic policy that they will claim fixs all of our problems. However, none of these candidates will ever address the causes of these issues, I assure you."

[Note: may not be 100% verbatim, but close]

snaFU
01-15-2008, 08:34 PM
snore

Lou Dobbs is an idiot...

TulsaRevolution
01-16-2008, 02:38 AM
Lou Dobbs is like Michael Savage. He sells his supposed uniqueness to his audience. He is the ONLY one who knows what's going on, and Ron Paul threatens his image.

I think that might be it :)