PDA

View Full Version : Businesses Issuing W2's

kahless
01-15-2008, 05:03 PM
I just got mine and although I made a little extra this year than last the government has taken a huge share. I can never get ahead with them stealing my hard earned money.

With everyone receiving their W2's around this time this is a good point to make to people. Ask them to look closely at what the Federal government is taking in taxes and which candidate is most likely to reverse that trend.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that has said he will eliminate the IRS and NOT replace it with a national consumption tax (unlike Huckabee).

jrich4rpaul
01-15-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm donating my entire tax return, or as much as possible. I suggest we get more people to do the same.

ShowMeLiberty
01-15-2008, 05:15 PM
That's a really good thought. Something to use in an ad and/or flyer, maybe.

Got Your W2?

Imagine what might you have done with all the $$ the Federal Government took.
Eliminate the Income Tax. Eliminate the IRS. Vote Ron Paul!

freedominnumbers
01-15-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm using my tax return to invest in foreign assets. One day after the crash I'll be able to convert back and buy up the US for pennies.

bigphilly
01-15-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm using my tax return to invest in foreign assets. One day after the crash I'll be able to convert back and buy up the US for pennies.

Keep in mind that it will most likely be a bear market for many years, the 1987 "crash" was the exception, not the rule.