VRP08
01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
couldn't believe he didn't mention RP!

boberino
01-15-2008, 05:27 PM
thread #4

RonPaulVolunteer
01-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Steve Forbes or Lou Dobbs would make good VPs.

PaleoForPaul
01-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Dobbs is just setting up Bloombergs independent run, like he's paid to do.

humanic
01-15-2008, 05:31 PM
I started a thread about this in the Bad Media Coverage section. I said:

Lou Dobbs is currently ranting to Wolf Blitzer, saying that it is ridiculous to believe anything the candidates in either party promise in light of Bush's broken promises.

Wolf Blitzer asks him if he sees any candidates that people have reason to believe will stick to their promises.

Lou Dobbs says something along the lines of "if you have any suggestions you tell me"

He goes on for another couple minutes ranting about all of the same things Ron Paul always discusses, insisting that none of the candidates mention them. He specifically mentions McCain, Romney, Hillary, and Obama, failing to note anything about the fact that Ron Paul is exactly the candidate he is pretending doesn't exist.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=90518

As I also said in that thread, there is something stopping him from pointing out that Ron Paul is the candidate who is clearly different, clearly has a record to match what he promises, and clearly addresses the issues Lou himself claims to care so much about and comes down on the same side of them as Lou. There is some kind of gag order in place.

rollingpig
01-15-2008, 05:32 PM
no, they are smart, they know how sheep love listening to "change, 100 years,9/11, gates of hell kinda talks

Thanehand
01-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Lou is clearly presenting his independent bias against ANYONE in the gop or dem party, regardless if there's anyone in them that agrees with him. You cannot trust or depend on the media.

constitutional
01-15-2008, 05:37 PM
Lou Dobbs is a douche. I'm sorry to say this because I use to enjoy some of what lou dobbs said back then but now... the everything seems clear like water that runs down my drain.

Either he is going to run on 3rd party ticket himself or with bloomberg..
or he is a complainer. Big time complainer.