PDA

View Full Version : Beware Scams in the Name of Ron Paul

Shink
01-15-2008, 04:56 PM
I was trying to find Jeff Rense's radio schedule online, and through his site I found this:

http://www.rense.com/general80/ronspp.htm

While I think he looked at the schemes a bit wrong (I think he wants to be contrarian even regarding RP), he nonetheless got some good warnings in.

Some commenter had this to say:

Lorie Kramer

Dear Jeff, As soon as I saw the horrendous attempt to use Ron Paul's name for such a scheme, I notified the Paul family directly.

The MLM bilkers in question have been contacted by the family, legal issues are being examined, and I am quite certain the campaign will be pressing for some sort of resolution to this incredible bid to shakedown the loyal and trusting supporters of Ron Paul.

While watching the video, I thought to myself, "these people talking on the video who are truly supporting Ron Paul in his Presidential campaign are going to be horrified that their heartfelt comments were being used to bilk money and defraud other Ron Paul supporters."

Once again Jeff, you have helped bring out the truth of an issue and exposed these criminals for what they are.

Bless you and thank you!

Lorie Kramer, Houston, TX

Moral of the story: NEVER DONATE INDIRECTLY.