PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Ames Evite

Nash
07-25-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm messing around with the idea of putting together an Evite for the Iowa Straw Poll. I may work on spicing up the design a bit. But this is my rough draft.

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/markemn@yahoo.com/ronpaul2008

The guest limit for these things is 750. 750 iowa emails = 750 invitations to iowans for Ames.

I need the emails :).

This will show up in the invitee's inbox as an Evite invitation. It bypasses all spam filters.

Anyone else think this is a good idea? I'd love some help on filling out the text box. There is a char limit though. I just cut and pasted from the RP website.

Lord Xar
07-25-2007, 02:14 PM
very very cool... colors are a little distracting and you could put a more patriotic background.. but otherwise and nice idea

Nash
07-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Bumping this.

Any insight on how to go about making this better? I think this service is a powerful tool and it's free!

Remember that while older voters don't usually surf a lot of websites or read blogs or message forums a majority of them actually use email.

I think this would be a good thing to pursue. Of course without email addresses it's not terribly useful.

One benefit is that this can be viral. I can add 5 people and then they can add 5 people to the invitiation. If anyone is in Iowa and wants to be added to this thing you can email me at ronpaul2008IA@yahoo.com

DeadheadForPaul
07-25-2007, 03:30 PM
good layout, just change the colors so they're easier on the eyes

Nash
08-07-2007, 05:04 PM
I changed the colors around and I'm gonna send this out. I need your email addresses. You can PM me or reply in the post or whatever.

The point of this is to spread the news and get information out. I can add you to the evite and then you can simply "Invite more people" and add anyone to the invitation that you want. You just need their email address.

You can even print the invitation and use it as a flyer.

I recommend only adding people you know who are going in Iowa. Don't spam people you don't know.

Send me your emails and we'll get this ball rolling. We can get up to a maximum of 750 people on this thing.

Nash
08-07-2007, 05:16 PM
I changed some of the colors around and the text box.

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/ronpaul2008ia@yahoo.com/strawpoll

Nash
08-07-2007, 06:04 PM
No addresses from anyone yet :(

I did add tucker, lew rockwell and paul4all team though. Hopefully that will help get things started.

If you know anyone in IA please give me your email so I can add you and then you in turn can add them.

- Nash