PDA

View Full Version : Gallup Poll 5/16. Ron Paul less than 1%

troy from wv
05-22-2007, 12:04 PM
http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=27598

NMCB3
05-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Who do these people Poll anyway? Besides no Republican I know of supports Guiliani. He is not even close to being a conservative. Ditto for the other members of the "top three"

Hawaii Libertarian
05-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Note that this poll took place before the second debate with the Rudy vs. Ron exchange on 9/11, though their results were released on May 16.

At least I give them credit for outlining their survey methodology.

Survey Methods

Results are based on telephone interviews with 1,003 national adults, aged 18 and older, conducted May 10-13, 2007. For results based on the total sample of national adults, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum margin of sampling error is ±3 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of public opinion polls.

For results based on the sample of 429 Republicans or Republican leaners, the maximum margin of sampling error is ±5 percentage points.

For results based on the sample of 489 Democrats or Democratic leaners, the maximum margin of sampling error is ±5 percentage points.

MsDoodahs
05-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Do they tell us what states they polled in?

And take heart, they didn't even poll 500 GOP people.

:)

NewEnd
05-22-2007, 12:12 PM
How can we reward troy from WV for being the first of many trolls who will come here to pick a fight.

Perhaps we can create a sticky thread called the "thread of shame" or "add us trolls to your ignore list"

I dont want ot get involved in flame wars with people who are not here to help. I want ideas on how to organize, and what we can do.

JoshLowry
05-22-2007, 12:15 PM
I dont want ot get involved in flame wars with people who are not here to help. I want ideas on how to organize, and what we can do.

Completely agree.

NewEnd
05-22-2007, 12:16 PM
we an put up links like this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=33

all they would have to do is click on them, and presto!, troll spray kills flamer.

UtahApocalypse
05-22-2007, 12:17 PM
pfft.... phone poll from before the 2nd debate. this really means nothing to me. First off many people dont have landline phones, they dont answer unknown calls, or other factors. Secondly, many people are just now finding out about RP. This doesnt mean anything at this point. If anything, it gives more motivation to me to get the word out.

TheDuke
05-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Who did they call for this 'gallup poll'? The New York Transsexual Conservatives? Because then I can understand why Guiliani has such a high percentage