PDA

View Full Version : Why the NH recount is uber-important

Question_Authority
01-15-2008, 01:59 PM
I know some of you are not happy about spending money on the NH recount because "it will not change anything", or "we need to move forward" or "it is over and done with".

But the reason it is super important is because this will put future states ON NOTICE that WE ARE WATCHING THEM. And we are not going to let anything slip by if we can help it. It sets a great precedent.

I would love it if Albert Howard, who will hopefully get some great press out of this, lets the media know that the Ron Paul grassroots actually funded this.

exer51
01-15-2008, 02:00 PM
I know some of you are not happy about spending money on the NH recount because "it will not change anything", or "we need to move forward" or "it is over and done with".

But the reason it is super important is because this will put future states ON NOTICE that WE ARE WATCHING THEM. And we are not going to let anything slip by if we can help it. It sets a great precedent.

I would love it if Albert Howard, who will hopefully get some great press out of this, lets the media know that the Ron Paul grassroots actually funded this.

I don't think anyone should know we funded it. Ron Paul needs to not look like a sore loser, and even he himself didn't do it if his people did it makes that happen.

bcreps85
01-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Personally, I think it should have been a state-funded recount. There is ample evidence that there was possible fraud...therefore it is in EVERYONE'S best interest to recount, without the machines. Now, if there wasn't much evidence and someone just wanted one, then sure they should pay for it...

Just makes me think they are trying to use the money to discourage a recount because they have something to hide.