PDA

View Full Version : Utah wants a Blimp!

UtahApocalypse
01-15-2008, 12:46 PM
They have started a chipin to make it happen.

http://ronpaulminiblimputah.chipin.com/ron-paul-20-foot-mini-blimp-for-high-traffic-areas-and-events-in-utah

UtahApocalypse
01-15-2008, 04:39 PM
bump

rpfan2008
01-15-2008, 04:45 PM
great ,the B2

Soccrmastr
01-15-2008, 04:56 PM
these blimps are such a huge waste of money. It could be going to canvassing materials. Name recognition through a damn blimp isnt what we need. Get out the vote efforts and targeting potential paul supporters and converting them is what is needed. Please everyone dont waste your time with this and go sign up as a Precinct Captain at the official Ron Paul Campaign website.

freedom-maniac
01-15-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't know about blimps. It's all about who sees them I guess. It is really one of those incredibly convoluted schemes that might just work out, or could just be a waste of our productive energy.

RPinSEAZ
01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
nm.

lynnf
01-15-2008, 05:10 PM
They have started a chipin to make it happen.

http://ronpaulminiblimputah.chipin.com/ron-paul-20-foot-mini-blimp-for-high-traffic-areas-and-events-in-utah

it is a mini-blimp -- just a floating billboard so not that much expense.

lynn

acroso
01-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Maybe we should be paying for the REAL blimp first...

walt
01-15-2008, 05:16 PM
maybe we shouldn't chip in to people who've said they wouldn't participate on the board before....

UtahApocalypse
01-15-2008, 05:29 PM
these blimps are such a huge waste of money. It could be going to canvassing materials. Name recognition through a damn blimp isnt what we need. Get out the vote efforts and targeting potential paul supporters and converting them is what is needed. Please everyone dont waste your time with this and go sign up as a Precinct Captain at the official Ron Paul Campaign website.

EVERY member of our meetup are signed up and canvassing their precincts. We ALL are attending the county GOP convention and running for delegates. We had a hue response last weekend from the gun show booth (which was made possible by chip-ins from this forum) So please don't tell us were not doing enough. What have YOU done?

maybe we shouldn't chip in to people who've said they wouldn't participate on the board before....
The chip in is not mine, I am only a member of the meetup that is doing it. The person who is doing it is a $2300 club member and also has spent about 5k on local projects.