PDA

View Full Version : I am making a John McCain Attack Ad

TSOL
01-15-2008, 09:29 AM
Is it prudent to place Ron Paul at the end of it; you know, Ron Paul 2008, etc ...

liberty_Forever
01-15-2008, 09:33 AM
All you have to do is post a link to McCain's own words... when youtube comes back up search for "Make it 100!'"

FreeTraveler
01-15-2008, 09:35 AM
If it's a straight attack ad, I'd recommend not putting anything about Dr. Paul on it. See my "Huckabee for President" video for an example.

If it's a comparison, of course you want to show the difference. Check out my "The Only Peace Candidate" video.

Joe3113
01-15-2008, 09:56 AM
McCain supporters are not on youtube my friends, they are in nursing homes watching Fox News in the 'TV Room' with the heater turned up to full power.

jgmaynard
01-15-2008, 10:43 AM
My thought, generally, is to not mention Ron at all.

Now one idea is to make a video version of the print ad someone here came up with McCain quotes on it: "This war will be easy. - John McCain, July 7th, 2003" "No one ever said this war would be easy. - John McCain, September 3rd, 2007." or something like that. There were a few of them.

I think that one of the reasons McCain has gotten this burst of popularity is the labeling of Willard as a flip-flopper. Rightfully pointing out John as the same should bring him down some.

JM

dawnbt
01-15-2008, 10:45 AM
McCain supporters are not on youtube my friends, they are in nursing homes watching Fox News in the 'TV Room' with the heater turned up to full power.

Not true! I know quite a few warmongers voting for McCain. Our discussions have gotten quite ugly!

spivey378
01-15-2008, 10:52 AM
"this war will be easy

"no one ever said it would be easy"

bomb iran bomb iran

make it 100 yrs in iraq

show a crazy looking face where he looks demented

"do we really need another war monger to bankrupt us?"

TSOL
01-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Here is my first of a series; not happy with the RED FONT pixelation, but effective anyways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzR_TMjj3Y4

Watch it, rate it, do it !

jgmaynard
01-15-2008, 11:12 AM
It's OK, honestly a little slow. Interesting music.

JM

Join The Paul Side
01-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Please feel free to use all footage of his racial statements. Don't forget his Arab diss from the Fox South Carolina Debate.

TSOL
01-15-2008, 11:26 AM
It's OK, honestly a little slow. Interesting music.

JM

Thanks for watching; I know it isn't anything spectacular.

First one. I'll work on it !

BillyFromPhilly
01-15-2008, 12:00 PM
I would also think a Mitt Romney attack ad would be very easy to put together. The man is a founder of Bain Capital, a private equity shop. If you dont know, private equity firms make their money by loading up the taget companies with debt (paying themselves large dividends and fees in the process) and firing workers/selling divisions.

In just the three seconds it took to pull some of Bain Capital's past deals you can see that 800 jobs were lost as part of the takeover of Bombardier Recreational Products - http://corp.brp.com/en-CA/Media.Center/Press.Releases/1/09.11.2004.htm

I will go through the history of their deals and pull the data together when I have a few moments.

The question is how can we trust a man to create jobs for Americans as president when he has done nothing but eliminate them in his career?

manny
01-15-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm at work and can't watch youtube but have read the comments here.

Trying to remember we're going after the Republican vote I think McCain's no 1 weakness is his alliance with extreme left-wing liberals over immigration.

Every Republican in SC and elsewhere must have the fact that McCain allied with Ted Kennedy imprinted on their mind.

There is much to attack McCain on regarding his idiotic foreign policy, his tyrannical attitude to freedom of speech/criticising politicians, and his bad natured character, resorting to racist terms. But the truth is those that have a peaceful foreign policy as their wish, or put the Bill of Rights at the top of their political thoughts are probably a)among the 10% who support Ron already or b)at least aware of Ron or c)dislike McCain.

He gets by a lot with the absurd claim to being a "maverick" etc. We need to remind Republicans again and again that he is the ultimate Washington insider who works with liberals against Americans. The point is McCain supports amnesty for illegal immigrants. Ron doesn't. It's our job to make sure every Republican knows that.

p.s. does anyone know anything about McCain's record on the 2nd Amendment?

CopperheadNC
01-15-2008, 12:13 PM
I just made my first youtube video ever, so I am still quite the amateur. Having talked to a ton of McCain supporters at a local GOP meeting last night, I felt inclined to make him look stupid. Here was my attempt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhpQbNZ4tBA

This was fun, so I may make more. Any advice on how to improve would be appreciated!

amy31416
01-15-2008, 12:31 PM
I just made my first youtube video ever, so I am still quite the amateur. Having talked to a ton of McCain supporters at a local GOP meeting last night, I felt inclined to make him look stupid. Here was my attempt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhpQbNZ4tBA

This was fun, so I may make more. Any advice on how to improve would be appreciated!

Very nice concept! Great first attempt, may there be many more to come!

Thinking outside the box is very good for this campaign and I think this is a good example of illustrating his stupid off-hand comment.

My bend is that I would extrapolate how many potential deaths this means, and how many lives it affects using some basic statistics. i.e. for each one soldier killed in America, who has 1 child left fatherless, 2 parents without a child, a spouse widowed. . .now multiply this by the number killed= the immediate number of lives directly effected.

Take this over time and the numbers have to be HUGE! By what year would every American be effected?

I'm sure it won't be long. If I get the time, I'll do the numbers.

Going off on my own geek tangent here....good work!